Author Topic: Chris Cuomo makes staggering U-turn after confessing he now takes 'regular dose' of Ivermectin for l  (Read 417 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chris Cuomo makes staggering U-turn after confessing he now takes 'regular dose' of Ivermectin for long Covid - despite ridiculing antibacterial drug during pandemic
Cuomo walked back comments saying Ivermectin users should be 'shamed'
Former CNN anchor is using Ivermectin to treat brain fog   
The FDA has not approved the antibacterial drug for Covid treatment
By BETHAN SEXTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:21 EDT, 10 May 2024 | UPDATED: 09:42 EDT, 10 May 2024

Chris Cuomo has made an embarrassing U-turn after confessing he now takes a 'regular dose' of Ivermectin for long Covid symptoms - despite ridiculing the drug during the pandemic.

The NewsNation broadcaster previously stated anyone using the antibacterial medication should be 'shamed'.

'You know you talk about cancel culture and who to shame – Ivermectin?' he told former CNN colleague Don Lemon back in 2021. 'A de-wormer? Really? … they need to be shamed. They need to be called out and shamed, brother.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13403891/Chris-Cuomo-Ivermectin-long-covid-treatment.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet this is covered in extensive coverage by the big media outlets. :bsflag:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

How did he get Covid?  I thought he was fully vaxed?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

How did he get Covid?  I thought he was fully vaxed?

Pretty much everyone got Covid, "vaccinated" or not. And the idiots still can't bring themselves to admit that the Covid "vaccine" stopped nothing.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Pretty much everyone got Covid, "vaccinated" or not. And the idiots still can't bring themselves to admit that the Covid "vaccine" stopped nothing.

I haven't ever gotten a Covid  test. If I have had it, it didn't amount to anything.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

I haven't ever gotten a Covid  test. If I have had it, it didn't amount to anything.

Haven't gotten tested either. So what if you tested positive for it or not. The test was also wildly inaccurate.

I got it early along with my 84 year old (at the time) mother. We both got weird intermittent fevers for several days and that was about it. We all take 2000+ IU of Vitamin D3 daily and have for many years.

Offline roamer_1

Me neither, though I think I got it... Sucked horse paste twice, and that was one of em.

Offline DB

How many suffered or died because they listened to these idiots?

What about their responsibility for all that as news media people?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did Fredo apologize for misleading the Nation?  I bet not!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Did Fredo apologize for misleading the Nation?

Sure.  Right after he announced on live air that Conservatives were right all along.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Anybody who question the Fauci, Brix, CDC, government, media narrative was attacked, censored, careers threatened, ect ect

It'll take more than an apology to make up for the destruction they caused for a virus that had a 98% survival rate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy