Author Topic: Nashville man with 105 past charges arrested for kidnapping and raping Amazon delivery woman  (Read 58 times)

Smokin Joe, SZonian and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS May 1, 2024
Nashville man with 105 past charges arrested for kidnapping and raping Amazon delivery woman
"You would think somewhere along the way, he would have been held accountable," Police Chief John Drake said.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 1, 2024

On Friday, a Nashville man who had been charged with 105 offenses since 2007 was arrested yet again, this time in connection with the kidnapping and rape of a female Amazon delivery driver.

The suspect, 34-year-old Carl Jerome Hamilton, was subsequently hit with charges of aggravated rape, aggravated kidnapping, and robbery. 

According to WKRN, the incident took place around 4 am on the 700 block of President Ronald Reagan Way. The 25-year-old victim, whose identity has not been made public, was delivering packages in the mail room of an apartment building when Hamilton allegedly entered and shut the door behind him. He then allegedly forced her to take off her clothes and sexually assaulted her.

After that, Hamilton demanded the victim get in her delivery van and drive him to a nearby ATM on Murfreesboro Pike. Once there, she withdrew $100 via her debit card. He then drove her around for another hour or so before leaving her and her vehicle and fleeing.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nashville-man-with-105-past-charges-arrested-for-kidnapping-and-raping-amazon-delivery-woman#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is he considered a repeat offender or were all the charges dismissed because of the effect of global warming on him? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson