Author Topic: South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is now barred from entering nearly 20% of her state, report says  (Read 32 times)

Wingnut and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is now barred from entering nearly 20% of her state, report says
Story by rrommen@insider.com (Rebecca Rommen) • 11h

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is barred from nearly 20% of her state, The Associated Press reported.
It comes after her controversial remarks linking tribal leaders and drug cartels.
The bans build on preexisting tensions stemming from Noem's anti-protest stance and COVID-19 clashes.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is now barred from entering nearly 20% of her state, The Associated Press reported.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-dakota-gov-kristi-noem-is-now-barred-from-entering-nearly-20-of-her-state-report-says/ar-BB1mgFjA?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=8e34bd62b4cd4e7fa25b7230b0353044&ei=31
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson