Author Topic: BREAKING>> U.S. House has just impeached DHS Secretary Mayorkas  (Read 2212 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: BREAKING>> U.S. House has just impeached DHS Secretary Mayorkas
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2024, 01:23:21 pm »
He needs to be pissed on.

I guess the only possible point of political gain, will be that every dim now will have to go on record of supporting the guy who is the poster boy of this disaster.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2024, 02:28:16 pm »
GOP Rep. Buck: ‘Terrible Impeachment’ of Mayorkas Sets ‘Terrible Precedent’

Representative Ken Buck (R-CO) said Tuesday on CNN’s “OutFront” that the impeachment of Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas was “terrible” because it sets a “terrible precedent.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/13/gop-rep-buck-terrible-impeachment-of-mayorkas-sets-terrible-precedent/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2024, 02:39:41 pm »
So what will this accomplish really? Senate will vote to acquit and the GOP will be handed a defeat. It is just an empty gesture to satisfy the base.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2024, 03:25:33 pm »
So what will this accomplish really? Senate will vote to acquit and the GOP will be handed a defeat. It is just an empty gesture to satisfy the base.

That seems to be the MAGA agenda at this point.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2024, 03:32:44 pm »
NEW: Senate Impeachment Trial of DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas Set for Late February
Susie Moore

On Tuesday evening, as RedState reported, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas with a razor-thin 214-213 passage of the resolution.

Although the prospect of a conviction in the Senate is highly unlikely, the vote nevertheless requires that a trial be held in the upper chamber. And it appears that will be sometime in late February, according to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's office, with Senate President Pro Tem Patty Murray presiding over the proceeding.

Also on Tuesday evening, Democrat Tom Suozzi won his old House seat (NY-03) back in a special election, replacing Republican George Santos following his expulsion from Congress. With the outcome of that race looming, House Republicans likely knew they needed to hold the vote quickly or risk not being able to pass the resolution.

3) That’s one of the reasons the House GOPers wanted to vote tonight.
    — Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) February 14, 2024

more
https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/02/14/new-senate-impeachment-trial-of-alejandro-mayorkas-set-for-late-february-n2170097
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: U.S. House has just impeached DHS Secretary Mayorkas
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2024, 08:14:17 am »
3 Repubs vote NO

2 didn't vote... 9999hair out0000
Who were they?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: U.S. House has just impeached DHS Secretary Mayorkas
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2024, 04:26:12 pm »
Who were they?
I don't know their names but I have their picture