Author Topic: Nikki Haley: ‘I Am Going to Beat President Trump’  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley: ‘I Am Going to Beat President Trump’
« on: February 13, 2024, 12:32:30 am »
Nikki Haley: ‘I Am Going to Beat President Trump’

Pam Key 12 Feb 2024

Republican presidential candidate former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) said Monday on CNN’s “The Lead” that she will beat former President Donald Trump for the party nomination.

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “So obviously you’re running in South Carolina and you’ve told me that you plan to be around well obviously you want to be the nominee and then the president, but, but you’re going to be around at least until super Tuesday. If  the unthinkable happens in your view and you do not win will it be difficult to Support Trump as the Republican Party’s nominee, given what you think about him quite obviously.”

Haley said, “Well, first, I think that you need to know that I am going to beat President Trump. But you should ask him if it’ll be difficult for him to support me?”

Tapper said, “He didn’t sign the GOP pledge in 2016. I don’t think and he certainly not signing it now. So I am I’m sure he would say no. But but I guess you’re not going to commit to voting for him if he becomes the nominee?”

Haley said, “What I’m saying is what I said from the very beginning when there were 14 candidates on the stage, that any one of the 14 would be better than Joe Biden.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/12/nikki-haley-i-am-going-to-beat-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Nikki Haley: ‘I Am Going to Beat President Trump’
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 12:46:19 am »
??? Haley is stating 14  candidates on stage -- Ok there was 1) DeSantis 2) Christie 3) Ramaswamy 4) Hutchison 5) Pence 6) Scott 7) Haley 8) Burgum and not on stage; 9) Trump.

There are 5 candidates that I seem to be missing??

I was thinking that perhaps she was referring to the prior election, but she specifically named Biden.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.