Author Topic: Keep an eye on the Biden crowd  (Read 772 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Keep an eye on the Biden crowd
« on: February 11, 2024, 03:22:15 pm »
February 11, 2024
Keep an eye on the Biden crowd
By Richard Berkowitz

I am not a conspiratorialist by nature, and I know that what I have written here places me in the minority.  However, I do believe that Trump may well have won the 2020 election had it not been for the improper allowance of the “after-election vote count.” 

Granted, time was against Trump.  He was not organized, and he made far too many inane, unsupportable accusations.  And the mass media continued supporting their Democrat friends.

But we know that before the election, the Pennsylvania Legislature’s constitutional responsibilities were supplanted by Pennsylvania Supreme Court decisions favoring Democrats.  In Georgia, we also know, there were alleged voting and machine  irregularities, most particularly in Fulton County.

My fear is that the 2024 election will witness many voting irregularities, and possibly riots and disruptions.  The Democrat Convention, in Chicago, could ignite such activities, which would then become rampant.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/keep_an_eye_on_the_biden_crowd.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Keep an eye on the Biden crowd
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 06:23:22 pm »
My fear is that the 2024 election will witness many voting irregularities, and possibly riots and disruptions.
We'd be foolish not to expect an utterly corrupt voting process later this year, as well as Antifa/BLM/pro-Hamas riots (no matter who wins).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 06:30:41 pm »
This is a rather sad commentary, but given who the two Presidential candidates are likely to be, I'm not sure I care all that much about how corrupt the election may be.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 06:42:54 pm »
This is a rather sad commentary, but given who the two Presidential candidates are likely to be, I'm not sure I care all that much about how corrupt the election may be.
If you mean Biden vs. Trump, I cannot imagine Biden will win the nomination after his Mexico statement. I no longer believe Biden will last until the election. He is too far gone. And he is getting visibly worse day by day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 07:06:15 pm »
All they need to win is to control the vote count in Philadelphia, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Atlanta.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 07:11:30 pm »
All they need to win is to control the vote count in Philadelphia, Detroit, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Atlanta.

Correct
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 08:02:55 pm »
Problem is that once you start falling behind by 10-15% in a given state - depending on the rural/urban population ratio - it's hard to make up votes by cheating without running numbers that are 2-300% of the adult census population, much less eligible voters, much less registered voters.

Most rural, small town, and a good number of suburbanite counties are GOP with GOP election admins. Many Rat local election officials are honest and won't blatantly cheat pr at least won't risk their careers to do it.

So it falls to big urban centers like Detroit or Chicago to make up the votes, and the bigger the gap the more obvious it looks. There comes a point where you can't overcome that deficit.

If Biden really tanks, Indies are flipping to the GOP, GOP turnout is record breaking, and the Rat base just doesn't show up, the leadership will turn into cornered Rats, and who the heck knows what they'll do.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:03:42 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2024, 07:18:08 pm »

Problem is that once you start falling behind by 10-15% in a given state - depending on the rural/urban population ratio - it's hard to make up votes by cheating without running numbers that are 2-300% of the adult census population, much less eligible voters, much less registered voters.
How many counties across the country had more votes for Biden than registered people who live there. The point is, Democrats do not care if they are cheating. Democrats do not care if you KNOW they are cheating. Because they know nobody and nothing will stop them. They are on a Holy mission from God Almighty. They are fanatics. Anything they do is justified ... by their holy mission. You are not dealing with normal people.

These are foaming at the mouth Liberals. And if they have to kill you to make their point, they will do it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.