Author Topic: Democrats replacing Biden with Michelle Obama a ‘ginned-up conspiracy theory’  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats replacing Biden with Michelle Obama a ‘ginned-up conspiracy theory’
By
Christian Datoc
February 12, 2024 6:21 am

You’ve heard the rumors.

For months, conservative commentators have openly speculated that President Joe Biden‘s underwater polling will bring Democrats to dump the incumbent president and nominate someone else at the Democratic National Committee in August.

Pundits casually tossed around names like Govs. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) and J.B. Pritzker (D-IL), but in the days after special counsel Robert Hur detailed what he described as Biden’s failing memory and mental faculties, one person in particular has emerged as the internet’s clear choice to take over for Biden in the White House: former first lady Michelle Obama.

Only multiple Democratic strategists tell the Washington Examiner that there’s “no way in hell” that happens.

“I’m sure there are some people in the party who wish Mrs. Obama would run for the presidency, but she’s made it very clear that she has no designs on seeking higher office herself,” one strategist familiar with Biden’s campaign strategy stated.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2848239/democrats-michelle-obama-replace-biden-convention/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Ex-Obama Senior Advisor David Axelrod says Michelle Obama is NOT going to run for POTUS in 2024:

“She never was interested in a political life. Even when Barack Obama was a young politician, she really didn’t participate much in his campaigns. I was with him in a Senate campaign in 2004, I think she showed up twice in the whole campaign on election nights. So, you know, she is not someone who likes politics." ...

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1756793796510224732
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

She also admitted to being unhappy in the WH and relieved when it was over

It will be Biden unless he voluntarily steps aside
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

They lie so much her running can not be ruled out.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They lie so much her running can not be ruled out.

Correct.  Never underestimate the underhandedness, lies, deception and corruption of the leftists.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It would be one hell of a long con if she did run, because her dislike of public political life has been clear since Obama was a Senator.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Ex-Obama Senior Advisor David Axelrod says Michelle Obama is NOT going to run for POTUS in 2024:

The architects of the Clinton era... Axelrod, Begala, Carville.....  all made a career out of head faked political rhetoric.

I don't believe him for a second
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

It would be one hell of a long con if she did run, because her dislike of public political life has been clear since Obama was a Senator.

Even as early as last year, she said no way

Politics doesn’t interest her as much as it does Barak. How do you force someone to run who has no interest in running? Force them at gunpoint?
And why would the DNC run someone who not only has no desire to run but hasn’t ran a campaign when the DNC has plenty of people who qualify?

No…it will never be Michelle. A popular conspiracy theory on the right that I have no doubt will pop up every election cycle

I’m not even 100% confident that Biden will step down. Democrats just won another election last night despite a confused president, inflation, and a broken border

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy