Author Topic: NY, Vermont, New Hampshire see record illegal border crossings as more migrants enter Canada  (Read 477 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
We now have a crisis at our Northern Borders!  We have a full blown invasion happening -- must countries would defend their borders.  Nope -- ours are completely open with a 'Welcome' sign.   9999hair out0000

NY, Vermont, New Hampshire see record illegal border crossings as more migrants enter Canada

New York, Vermont and New Hampshire counties have seen a record uptick in illegal border crossings in the last quarter as more migrants are reportedly crossing into Canada to avoid detection.

As more migrants swarm the southern border, increasing numbers have turned to the less-fortified, more expansive U.S.-Canada border, the New York Times noted in a report published Sunday, detailing how U.S. officials at the northern border have recorded 191,603 encounters with people crossing into the United States last year, a 41% increase from 2022.

While most still use legal ports of entry, more than 12,200 migrants were apprehended crossing illegally from Canada in 2023, a 241% uptick from the 3,578 arrested the previous year.

Canada does not require travelers from Mexico to have a visa to enter the country. As a result, the Times report said, a 295-mile strip of the border along those northeastern states known as the Swanton Sector has seen a tremendous increase...............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-vermont-new-hampshire-record-illegal-border-crossings-migrants-enter-canada
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We're gonna need another wall...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
We're gonna need another wall...

Actually, We're gonna need a president who is interested in American sovereignty.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.