Author Topic: Can the Republicans be trusted to stand aside as Democrats implode?  (Read 1232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 10, 2024
Can the Republicans be trusted to stand aside as Democrats implode?
By Andrea Widburg

Napoleon Bonaparte is reputed to have originated the expression, “Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.” It’s to be hoped that, when it comes to the Democrats and their reckoning with Biden’s profoundly diminished brain power, Republicans heed this advice.

In 2020, when Biden ran for office, conservatives warned that (a) he was a deep well of corruption, kind of like an unplumbed cesspool; (b) he was never the brightest bulb in the box, to begin with; (c) he was showing early signs, if not of clinical dementia, but at least of age-related diminished capacity; and (d) that he seemed to be in declining health. That didn’t stop the Democrats, nor did their decision to proceed surprise conservatives. The latter always suspected that, per Obama’s seeming joke about a third term, Biden was merely a frontman.

After putting Biden on top of their ticket, the Democrats selected Kamala Harris, a sort of black woman (East Asian Indian mother; Jamaican father with a Caucasian enslaver heritage), as his running mate. That ensured that black women would have her back, given that so many have been indoctrinated into seeing themselves as members of the “black woman team” rather than as individual actors and thinkers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/can_the_republicans_be_trusted_to_stand_aside_as_democrats_implode.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Can the Republicans be trusted to stand aside as Democrats implode?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 04:09:07 pm »
Nope! Next question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 09:41:55 pm »
Nope! Next question.

You are correct, Sir!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 11:17:38 pm »
"Can the Republicans be trusted to stand aside as Democrats implode?"

Nope.
Too stupid.
They'll think that they have to get into the act...
...and start pushing each other aside to do so!