Author Topic: Dem Rep. Smith: Biden ‘Does Not Have the Normal Strength’ to Campaign, He’s Done Well Despite ‘Affor  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Smith: Biden ‘Does Not Have the Normal Strength’ to Campaign, He’s Done Well Despite ‘Affordability Crises’

Ian Hanchett 9 Feb 2024

On Friday’s broadcast of “CNN News Central,” House Armed Services Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) stated that President Joe Biden “does not have the normal strength to go out there and campaign, to do rally after rally and conversation after conversation.” But is capable of doing the job of being President and is doing so well, even if “there are still affordability crises.”

Smith said, “I have worked with the President. I’ve sat in meetings with him, I’ve spoken to him on the phone, we have talked about incredibly complicated, important subjects, the ones that we just discussed here. And at no time did I think that he wasn’t completely on top of that very complicated situation that we talked about, what’s happening with Israel and Gaza, what’s happening between Russia and Ukraine, how do we deal with the southern border. There’s been no moment when I’m like, I don’t think he knows what’s going on. Now, does he occasionally say the wrong word? Certainly. As I was thinking on the way over here, once, during an interview with Neil Cavuto, I called him Steve. I have no idea why I did that. I know what his name is. So, that doesn’t worry me as much as whether or not he knows what’s going on in the world, and right now, I’m quite confident that he does based on the interactions that I’ve had with him.”

Co-host John Berman then asked, “Right now, are you confident, when you look around the country, that President Biden is the best Democratic candidate to defeat Donald Trump?”

Smith responded, “Look, I’m not going to kid you on one point, it is a challenge that he is as old as he is. It is, without question. He is fully capable of doing the job. He’s doing it well. He does not have the normal strength to go out there and campaign, to do rally after rally and conversation after conversation. And that’s going to be difficult on the campaign trail. But as I’ve said before, President Biden may not be the best campaigner in the world. He’s doing a good job as President. I’d rather have someone who’s good at the job and not great at the campaigning than the other way around. But it’s going to be a challenge to go out there and win that campaign.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/09/dem-rep-smith-biden-does-not-have-the-normal-strength-to-campaign-hes-done-well-despite-affordability-crises/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Biased as hell, but that's probably the most coherent defense of Biden I've seen.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wait! Wait! Hold up just a second.
Is Joe Biden running for President of the United States? Or, is he running for President of the Israel/Mexico border?
It would be fun to ask him. I would bet he does not know the difference.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Newsflash for Rep. Smith:  Biden didn't have the strength to campaign four years ago.  It's why he stayed holed up in his basement with all the classified documents he had stolen while in the Senate and as VP.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-