Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?

<< < (2/11) > >>

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on February 09, 2024, 04:44:42 pm ---Hellary ... she keeps hanging around, and making TV appearances ... she's circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.  Hellary is no stranger to hit jobs.

--- End quote ---

We live in the TV age,  She is Hag Factor 11.  Her damage can only be invoked behind the scenes.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on February 09, 2024, 04:44:42 pm ---Hellary ... she keeps hanging around, and making TV appearances ... she's circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.  Hellary is no stranger to hit jobs.

--- End quote ---

Some craggy old blood sucking vampires are harder to kill than others.

sneakypete:
Cool!

Then her daughters can run after she puts in her time,and the "Wurld will bees a wondirful plase!"

mountaineer:
I don't believe  the Hilldebeaste has any power anymore.  This is all the Obummer/Rice/Jarrett/Soros cabal.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on February 09, 2024, 06:11:59 pm ---I don't believe  the Hilldebeaste has any power anymore.  This is all the Obummer/Rice/Jarrett/Soros cabal.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely agree. I still believe that somehow they will run Big Mike and Jarret, or Rice will be the VP.  Harris will be 'forced' to step down. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version