Poll

Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?

obummer
9 (60%)
hellary
2 (13.3%)
Neither~Soros
2 (13.3%)
Comealot (stoner option)
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 25, 2024, 04:21:22 pm

Author Topic: Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?  (Read 3815 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I agree. And I think, like you, Michelle will be the nominee. After all, she has such toned abs.

The Testosterone is strong in that one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Nah, she has said repeatedly and emphatically that she hates Washington and does NOT want the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNR9jX9AX8U

And she would never lie. I think it would be hard for her to turn down being the first black, woman president.

Online LMAO

And she would never lie. I think it would be hard for her to turn down being the first black, woman president.

What has Michelle Obama lied about that makes you believe her position of not wanting to run for president is suspect?

I’ve seen several interviews with her, and her answers have been an unequivocal no when it comes to running for president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His campaign team were the ones who panicked and pushed him out onto the stage in front of the White House press.

@Timber Rattler

"Panicked"?

I think it more likely they were just tired of diaper changes and putting up with  the brain farts of that senile old fool,while being forced to kiss his ass and protect him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

Dan Patrick
@DanPatrick
I’ve said for over a year many times that Joe Biden would not be on the ticket and Michelle Obama would be the likely nominee. It’s clear the Democrat deep state run by Barack Obama knew they had to take him down to give them a chance in November. They set him up in the report calling him a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” They could have protected him by putting him in the Oval Office to read a statement with no press questions. Instead, they sent him out and fed him to a press – where he was a total embarrassment. He doesn’t have a memory and Kamala doesn’t have a brain. Now they have a real problem.
9:39 AM · Feb 9, 2024
·
153.8K Views 568 Reposts 65 Quotes 1,911 Likes 55 Bookmarks
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@corbe

I believe they had a plan to do this,and all the "pieces were in place" before they sent that doddering old fool out on the stage.

I don't have a clue as to what  the rest of their  plan is,but I am sure they have one.

Offline berdie

What has Michelle Obama lied about that makes you believe her position of not wanting to run for president is suspect?

I’ve seen several interviews with her, and her answers have been an unequivocal no when it comes to running for president

Well, ya got me there, lol. I can't point to a specific lie because my mind goes into silent mode whenever I hear her or her better half's voice.

Maybe a better way of putting it would have been...convinced to change her mind if the right conditions were presented. :laugh:

Online LMAO

Well, ya got me there, lol. I can't point to a specific lie because my mind goes into silent mode whenever I hear her or her better half's voice.

Maybe a better way of putting it would have been...convinced to change her mind if the right conditions were presented. :laugh:

Anyone who believes she’ll replace Joe hasn’t been paying attention to her many statements on the subject of running for any office
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who believes she’ll replace Joe hasn’t been paying attention to her many statements on the subject of running for any office

@LMAO

Somebody correct me if I am wrong,but aren't  Presidents require  to take  a full-physical exam,and the the results of that exam made public,or at least released to the Dim and Rep party leaderships?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Obastards lie.  All the time.  If the Rat Masters ask her to run, she will.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I agree and then there's the issue of Barrack being able to continue to run the country front and center. Who else truly do the DEMS have to replace Joe and Kamel?  Newsome? Perhaps, but the Obama's were popular, they'd seal up the Black vote and definitely the Black female vote. 

Another thought; the Obama are in their early 60's, Trump is 77 and there has been some chatter about Trump's mental stability.

There is just no way that Trump would win against her.  The DEMS know it.  Even IF they were to have Joe step down and Kamel take his place; naming Michelle as her VP would still be a very difficult ticket for Trump to win.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

I do agree with this article, and I  think this sums up the conspiracy thinking on the right that they’re gonna make Joe and Kamala step down and replace them at the convention

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/02/09/republicans-joe-biden-nominee-swap-00140209

Finally, there’s always the psychological satisfaction of supposedly knowing what’s really going on beneath the surface, when usually the muddle of the surface — like being yoked to a flawed incumbent for the lack of realistic alternatives — is all that there is.

It’d certainly be interesting if Joe Biden were about to be swapped out for Michelle Obama in a premeditated plan to wrongfoot Republicans and coast to victory. In reality, Democrats, figuratively and literally, are stumbling ahead with the guy they’ve got.

People love their conspiracies

Barry Goldwater

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think the use of Big Mike is a real option for the Dems.  Wrecking Ball Joe will not stand up down the stretch.  I doubt he will be willing to debate Trump or Big Mike.  Should Big Mike jump in, Wrecking Ball Joe proceeds to lose one primary after another.

Her/his message will be that we need a younger generation to lead the country.  And that a Trump presidency would mean the end of democracy.  All but 4 % of the blacks would vote for her, and 88% of the Hispanic vote would go her way, and white suburban women would run about saying it is time for a woman POTUS and vote for her.  Trump would not know what hit him!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the use of Big Mike is a real option for the Dems.  Wrecking Ball Joe will not stand up down the stretch.  I doubt he will be willing to debate Trump or Big Mike.  Should Big Mike jump in, Wrecking Ball Joe proceeds to lose one primary after another.

Her/his message will be that we need a younger generation to lead the country.  And that a Trump presidency would mean the end of democracy.  All but 4 % of the blacks would vote for her, and 88% of the Hispanic vote would go her way, and white suburban women would run about saying it is time for a woman POTUS and vote for her.  Trump would not know what hit him!!!

@jafo2010

NONE of the above,or even ALL of the above is no reason to turn into  "surrender monkey's" and not even TRY to defeat the left.

So,just go ahead and sit at home and suck your thumbs will doing your little "superiority dances" because you refused to vote for "Rude Orange  Man",but KNOW that YOU played a role in the destruction of America by not trying to prevent it from happening.

Online libertybele

@jafo2010

NONE of the above,or even ALL of the above is no reason to turn into  "surrender monkey's" and not even TRY to defeat the left.

So,just go ahead and sit at home and suck your thumbs will doing your little "superiority dances" because you refused to vote for "Rude Orange  Man",but KNOW that YOU played a role in the destruction of America by not trying to prevent it from happening.

:thud:  If that statement wasn't so pathetic it would almost be funny.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

They are going to run her. Count on it.  Yes, Trump isn't going to know what hit him and his supporters will be left dumbfounded.

Online LMAO

Are they going to force her to run by gunpoint?

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

@jafo2010

Trump does not equate to defeating the left

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

*****rollingeyes***** 

Online Hoodat

It would be equivalent to a $250 million lottery winner deciding after a few years to end their retirement and return to their old job.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

You got that right.  He just thinks he can do 'left' better.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She/he is lying through her teeth when she/he says she doesn't want the job.  She does.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are going to run her. Count on it.  Yes, Trump isn't going to know what hit him and his supporters will be left dumbfounded.

@libertybele

And IF that happens,the clueless anti-Trump fools will be having spontaneous orgasms.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

OK,bubba,who ELSE has even the slightest chance of defeating the Dims?

Online LMAO

@LMAO

OK,bubba,who ELSE has even the slightest chance of defeating the Dims?

Not Trump.

Vote for him. But dispense with the idea that he's going to "defeat the left" and "save America"

Barry Goldwater