Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Was it the obummer or hellary wing of the DNC that performed the hit on Slo Joe last night?

(1/11) > >>

corbe:
  Someone talked him into that messy Press Conference, and I don't think it was his wife Dr. Jill.

'I plan to run!' Michelle Obama has 'polled donors' for 2024 presidential bid

Michelle Obama expressed trepidation about the possibility of a second Donald Trump victory, hinting at her possible election bid at the same time.

By REBECCA ROBINSON
13:18, Wed, Feb 7, 2024 | UPDATED: 13:29, Wed, Feb 7, 2024

Whispers of Michelle Obama's potential presidential candidacy have grown louder as comments of her claiming she is "running" resurface.

The former First Lady's alleged aspirations for the Oval Office, orchestrated by her husband Barack Obama, have ignited discussions among political circles.

While neither of the Obamas has officially confirmed these rumours, reports suggest a concerted effort to gauge support for Michelle's candidacy.

Sources close to the former First Lady claim that she has expressed intentions to run, backed by her husband's subtle manoeuvres within Democratic circles.

Amid concerns over Joe Biden's faltering approval ratings and the perceived threat of a Donald Trump resurgence, attention has turned to Michelle Obama as a potential alternative.

Reportedly, “Obama has polled donors," according to the New York Post.

<..snip..>

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1864117/michelle-obama-presidential-campaign-2024

Cyber Liberty:
I have no idea.  I think he did it to himself because he thinks he has always been able to talk his way out of his messes, and the lapdog press always backs him up.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: corbe on February 09, 2024, 04:21:22 pm ---  Someone talked him into that messy Press Conference, and I don't think it was his wife Dr. Jill.

'I plan to run!' Michelle Obama has 'polled donors' for 2024 presidential bid

--- End quote ---

I've been saying it was gonna be Big Mike for at least a year now.   

The Wookie is serious now, and I am guessing Trump will have a hard time beating her.  Can you imagine the sympathy vote the centralist will give her, after Trump starts his barrage of insults?

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 09, 2024, 04:31:32 pm ---I have no idea.  I think he did it to himself because he thinks he has always been able to talk his way out of his messes, and the lapdog press always backs him up.

--- End quote ---

Same thinking here.  One of the characteristics and symptoms of Alzheimer is angry denial.  I can easily see his advisors begging him to stop, but he in anger defies that advice.  We are witnessing the beginning of the end of his political career....   that is certain.

DefiantMassRINO:
Hellary ... she keeps hanging around, and making TV appearances ... she's circling the Biden 2024 Campaign like a vulture waiting for a wounded animal to die.  Hellary is no stranger to hit jobs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version