Author Topic: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45  (Read 9196 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45
« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2024, 02:59:07 am »
Biden expressed how forthcoming he  had been, remarking how he had sat through a five-hour interview (spread over two days) with the special counsel answering all questions.  And he said he did so (Oct 8 & 9) at a time where he was extremely busy dealing with the Hamas attacks on Israel.  So I went back and looked at his schedule to see how busy he really was.

October 7, 2023
-------
2:30 PM
The President delivers remarks on the terrorist attacks in Israel

October 8, 2023
-------

October 9, 2023
-------
10:00 AM
The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing

October 10, 2023
-------
11:00 AM
The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing; The Vice President will attend

1:00 PM
The President delivers remarks on the terrorist attacks in Israel

3:30 PM
The President delivers virtual remarks at the U.S. Fire Administrator’s Summit on Fire Prevention & Control

October 11, 2023
-------
11:45 AM
The President delivers remarks announcing new actions to protect consumers from hidden junk fees and put more money back in the pockets of hardworking Americans

2:00 PM

4:15 PM
The President stops by a roundtable with Jewish community leaders and delivers remarks on his unwavering support for Israel following the Hamas terrorist attacks, and his work to combat Antisemitism

October 12, 2023
-------
10:00 AM

4:30 PM
The President meets with CEOs to hear their perspectives on the economy, discuss his Administration’s progress implementing his historic agenda, and highlight how Bidenomics is growing the economy from the middle out and bottom up

https://factba.se/biden/calendar
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2024, 04:58:07 pm »
Biden's performance is even worse after a few days to digest: 

He must have known his mental competence would be questioned.  Age is a perfectly legitimate concern.  If he was unprepared to give a sensible response, he should not have taken questions.

Joe is hardly the first person to lose a family member, and he should stop exploiting Beau's death for political gain.  Enough with the acting.  The special counsel's report was about Joe Biden, and everybody knows that.

Vulgarities are commonplace, and I am mostly fine with them, but I don't want the POTUS to utter them in public.  Misuse of God's name should be avoided also.  Biden said he would return dignity to the White House, so he needs to respect the office.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2024, 04:58:54 pm »
Biden's performance is even worse after a few days to digest: 

He must have known his mental competence would be questioned.  Age is a perfectly legitimate concern.  If he was unprepared to give a sensible response, he should not have taken questions.

Joe is hardly the first person to lose a family member, and he should stop exploiting Beau's death for political gain.  Enough with the acting.  The special counsel's report was about Joe Biden, and everybody knows that.

Vulgarities are commonplace, and I am mostly fine with them, but I don't want the POTUS to utter them in public.  Misuse of God's name should be avoided also.  Biden said he would return dignity to the White House, so he needs to respect the office.

Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2024, 05:27:26 pm »
I posted some of this on another thread, but there is a parallel to the FBI’s investigation with Hillary Clinton and this report from DOJ for Biden.

Remember when James Comey said something to the effect, “No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Hillary Clinton” in his report regarding her private server and emails”?  Now we have a 388 page report that says Biden knowingly committed high crimes but is too simple and mentally feeble to stand trial.

This is clear evidence of the two-tiered justice we have for our politically elite on the Left. It is spoken out loud. It is in print.

It is outrageous.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #279 on: February 12, 2024, 07:08:02 pm »
I posted some of this on another thread, but there is a parallel to the FBI’s investigation with Hillary Clinton and this report from DOJ for Biden.

Remember when James Comey said something to the effect, “No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Hillary Clinton” in his report regarding her private server and emails”?  Now we have a 388 page report that says Biden knowingly committed high crimes but is too simple and mentally feeble to stand trial.

This is clear evidence of the two-tiered justice we have for our politically elite on the Left. It is spoken out loud. It is in print.

It is outrageous.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #280 on: February 12, 2024, 07:29:34 pm »

It is outrageous.

In Hillary’s case, the DOJ did run interference for her.

In Biden’s case, they took a “unfit to stand trial” conclusion. Would a jury convict someone who was mentally unfit to be able to defend themselves?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:30:28 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #281 on: February 12, 2024, 07:47:32 pm »
In Hillary’s case, the DOJ did run interference for her.

In Biden’s case, they took a “unfit to stand trial” conclusion. Would a jury convict someone who was mentally unfit to be able to defend themselves?

But yet, he is our Chief Executive and running for a second term.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck