Author Topic: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45  (Read 11316 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45
« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2024, 08:08:27 pm »
I can’t help but feel this is the beginning. A Constitutional crisis is upon us.

Agreed.  Waiting for SCOTUS to rule regarding Trump on the ballot.  That's going to be the deciding factor as to whether or not we are going to experience a further Constitutional crisis.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2024, 08:14:35 pm »
Has anyone connected the obvious?  That is: Hunter’s access to these docs as they were stacked in the garage.

Well I mentioned yesterday that the files in the garage looked a little *beat up*....suggesting that Hunter has read/sold some of the contents... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2024, 08:17:24 pm »
Has anyone connected the obvious?  That is: Hunter’s access to these docs as they were stacked in the garage.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-access-delaware-classified-documents-joe-biden-home-1773456
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2024, 08:20:03 pm »
He's dead Jim...

Will it be a Weekend at Bernies type situation?

Online libertybele

« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2024, 08:20:35 pm »
I respectfully disagree. Biden will be gone inside of three months.
The guy is mentally incapacitated. Everyone see that.

He's been mentally incapacitated; they pump him up with drugs and prop him up.  I believe that this may be the beginning of them having him step down, but his duty now is to see to it try to convince Americans the differences between how he handled classified documents and how Trump handled them.

Most know that Joe and Hur and others are lying, but their message is the one that is blasted on the airwaves.

Joe's biggest mistake last night was getting angry and going back to the podium  -- it was a cluster for all the viewers to see.  It makes no difference DEMS are going to vote DEM and stick with him regardless of his mental acuity.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #255 on: February 09, 2024, 08:20:52 pm »

I thought it already was.

Online libertybele

« Reply #256 on: February 09, 2024, 08:24:36 pm »
Well I mentioned yesterday that the files in the garage looked a little *beat up*....suggesting that Hunter has read/sold some of the contents... :shrug:

I think both Hunter and Joe sold information.  My guess is it was scanned and distributed.  What about Hunter's e-mails?? 

One set of rules for them and one set of rules for us.  The GOP points fingers but does nothing; OR better yet, since Obama, the DEMS have made the GOP incompetent, ineffective and irrelevant with a continued corrupt DOJ.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #257 on: February 09, 2024, 08:29:02 pm »

Or Chuck Hestin's Ben Hur. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #258 on: February 09, 2024, 08:31:21 pm »
I think we'll be seeing a lot more of "orange man bad" from here on.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #259 on: February 09, 2024, 08:34:22 pm »

Joe's biggest mistake last night was getting angry and going back to the podium  -- it was a cluster for all the viewers to see. 

That was bizarre. I'm betting his staff had a massive anxiety attack when he did that

Biden was always prone to outbursts when confronted. We have seen examples of this in the past. But now, it's out there for all to see

I suspect there will be a lot of unchecked boxes on ballots for president this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #261 on: February 09, 2024, 08:43:43 pm »
Obama is screaming at the wall! Goddammit I hired this stupid Cracker to do my commands!
Now, he decides to go 'full retard'? You never go full-retard. It is not funny. It is sad.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2024, 08:45:47 pm »
Obama is screaming at the wall! Goddammit I hired this stupid Cracker to do my commands!
Now, he decides to go 'full retard'? You never go full-retard. It is not funny. It is sad.

:mauslaff:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2024, 09:24:44 pm »
Robert Downey Jr. alone was worth the price of admission in Tropic Thunder.  Even got nominated for it...probably because he didn't go full retard, though.

Also, the Tom Cruise cameo.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: February 09, 2024, 10:14:59 pm »
This argument is just so asinine, republicans are barely pressing Biden and his clan compared to What democrats put Trump through, and Trump was able to do his job, I may not have always agreed with how or what but Trump kept hiss composure and his focus. All they are doing is confirming how weak and on edge mentally the current resident of the White House is **nononono*

@GtHawk

Well,why WOULD that bother them?

After all,it's not like Biden is in charge of anything or making any decisions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #266 on: February 09, 2024, 10:18:29 pm »
Agreed.  Waiting for SCOTUS to rule regarding Trump on the ballot.  That's going to be the deciding factor as to whether or not we are going to experience a further Constitutional crisis.

@libertybele

I agree.

Either he is allowed to run,or democracy is OVER in the US.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #267 on: February 09, 2024, 10:56:57 pm »
I think both Hunter and Joe sold information.  My guess is it was scanned and distributed.  What about Hunter's e-mails?? 

One set of rules for them and one set of rules for us.  The GOP points fingers but does nothing; OR better yet, since Obama, the DEMS have made the GOP incompetentCOMPLICIT, ineffective and irrelevant with a continued corrupt DOJ.
Fixed it.

Online berdie

« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2024, 10:58:30 pm »
He's been mentally incapacitated; they pump him up with drugs and prop him up.  I believe that this may be the beginning of them having him step down, but his duty now is to see to it try to convince Americans the differences between how he handled classified documents and how Trump handled them.

Most know that Joe and Hur and others are lying, but their message is the one that is blasted on the airwaves.

Joe's biggest mistake last night was getting angry and going back to the podium  -- it was a cluster for all the viewers to see.  It makes no difference DEMS are going to vote DEM and stick with him regardless of his mental acuity.

I am curious as to what stations broadcasted this. I can't in all honesty say that I watched. I had  just seen clips that were all very sympathetic and "Pro-Joe". When I watched the whole debacle I was amazed at how bad it was. I think most of the general public, if they even hear about this, will believe the spin. And that's a very sad thing.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2024, 10:58:35 pm »
That was bizarre. I'm betting his staff had a massive anxiety attack when he did that

Biden was always prone to outbursts when confronted. We have seen examples of this in the past. But now, it's out there for all to see

I suspect there will be a lot of unchecked boxes on ballots for president this year
I'm betting his staff sent out a flurry of resumes, starting right after they got Joe away from the podium.

Online libertybele

« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2024, 11:13:19 pm »

I am curious as to what stations broadcasted this. I can't in all honesty say that I watched. I had  just seen clips that were all very sympathetic and "Pro-Joe". When I watched the whole debacle I was amazed at how bad it was. I think most of the general public, if they even hear about this, will believe the spin. And that's a very sad thing.

Agreed -- the liberal mental midgets will believe Joe's spin.  However, it was still obvious that he wasn't all there mentally. I believe we watched it on ABC.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2024, 11:23:24 pm »
I'm betting his staff sent out a flurry of resumes, starting right after they got Joe away from the podium.

They’ll circle the wagon as well other Democrats and their media allies

I have a hunch that there’s a lot of empty bottles of Maalox in some of his staffers his office, though

Biden said at least once, maybe twice, how he put this country back on its feet again. He is not going to resign without a very massive fight

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2024, 01:19:34 am »
They’ll circle the wagon as well other Democrats and their media allies

I have a hunch that there’s a lot of empty bottles of Maalox in some of his staffers his office, though

Biden said at least once, maybe twice, how he put this country back on its feet again. He is not going to resign without a very massive fight

@LMAO

Not really. If his staffers quit he is screwed because I seriously doubt he can wipe his ass on his own. I think/know that his handlers get him juiced up so he can fake a little dance while walking towards a stage,but what happens to him when they are no longer  around to do it for him.

Yeah,his handlers could hire new staff,but it takes time for a new staff to adjust,and I suspect many would abandon THAT ship long before it sailed.

Besides,I strongly suspect that if your bio states "Worked for the Biden Administration",that will be the kiss of death in the near future.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2024, 06:11:14 pm »
White House Staffers Lock Nukes With New Security Question 'Which Of These Images Shows Mexico'

Feb 9, 2024

WASHINGTON, D.C. — White House staffers have — à propos of no particular newsworthy event — decided to upgrade the security system surrounding America's nuclear arsenal. Specifically, they have locked the nuclear codes behind a series of security questions, chief among them being, "Which of these images shows Mexico?"

Staffers say any President, no matter how unsenile, must answer the security question if they want access to the arsenal, and that this measure has nothing to do with President Biden's impeccable performance at the press conference last night.

"President Biden is super smart and alive, so he'll have no problem knowing where Mexico is, or Egypt haha," said White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain. "Nor will the President have any issues when asked to list how many children he has, or what his name is. You know, typical security questions to keep out the bots."

At publishing time, Russia had nuked America because Biden had failed the nuclear arsenal's final security question asking, "Are you a vegetable? Pick YES or NO."  .  .  .

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-locks-nukes-with-new-security-question-which-of-these-images-shows-mexico
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2024, 07:05:02 pm »
I take it the Press Conference with an old man yelling at a cloud did not go over very well, did it?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: