Author Topic: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45  (Read 12227 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2024, 02:16:36 am »
Comfortably Smug
@ComfortablySmug
·
2m
If Joe hadn't done that press conference, tomorrow the discussion around his mental health would be fading, and we would be discussing the Nevada caucuses or something

But after that press conference??

Biden having severe mental decline is now the biggest news story in America
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2024, 02:17:37 am »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
After this embarrassing public Jeffrey Toobin press conference, I think it’s pretty clear that there is no way Biden is ever going to drop out of this race in favor of a candidate who might be able to win. He’s stupid. He’s a narcissist. He’s senile. And he’s an bleep who blames other people for his failures. He’s not going anywhere. It’s Trump versus Biden. I am all in for Trump.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2024, 02:19:03 am »
I know everyone is discussing Bidens performance , but I can't help wonder if Trump can just this one time keep his mouth shut and not say something stupid which will turn all this into public sympathy for a sick old man and scorn for himself? I hate to say it but considering Trumps history, I bet he will have a Ron White response **nononono*

I had the right to remain silent... but I didn't have the ability.

Ron White

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2024, 02:19:03 am »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
11m
BREAKING: Biden just threw his closest asst Kathy Chung under bus by telling reporters only thing he regrets about his classified docs scandal is letting her & other aides pack his White House boxes for him. But it was Biden who ordered them to pack them & he packed some himself
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2024, 02:19:28 am »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
After this embarrassing public Jeffrey Toobin press conference, I think it’s pretty clear that there is no way Biden is ever going to drop out of this race in favor of a candidate who might be able to win. He’s stupid. He’s a narcissist. He’s senile. And he’s an bleep who blames other people for his failures. He’s not going anywhere. It’s Trump versus Biden. I am all in for Trump.

Lol

Most of that description also can be applied to Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2024, 02:20:25 am »
She's black and paid her dues to get to the top...she ain't backing down.

Paid her dues?? Actually her husband's company contributed heavily to O'Bama. 

I believe the powers that be will have her step down if they want her gone.  We shall see.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2024, 02:27:02 am »
Well this is true, but I believe that they have already told her either she steps down willingly soon after Joe does for various reasons or they will find a way to remove her.  She was nothing but a place holder.  Who they truly want to run will be made known; i.e.., Big Mike or Valerie Jarrett, maybe Susan Rice or Eric Holder.   They will wait till the last minute when the GOP nominee has little chance to challenge them.  Harris has no decent record of doing anything as VP, she's toast. OR they will retain her and tell her who her VP will be from those just listed and then she will be made to step aside. Just my opinion here.

There really is no "they".  And even if there was, "they" wouldn't be able to do that.   She likely wouldn't win the nomination, but she'd serve out the rest of the term.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 02:28:25 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2024, 03:23:57 am »

The Biden Campaign
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2024, 03:42:29 am »
And we(conservatives) were warning then  were all that will eventually  lead same with the trillions for COVID stimulus

And here we are

Start with Bush.

Obama goes on spending steroids......

We've been screwed since 2000.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2024, 03:42:38 am »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2024, 03:57:10 am »
Citizen Free Press reposted
MAZE
@mazemoore
·
34m
Russia might have Putin but thankfully we have Agent 00 Zero.

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1755793979319181649

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2024, 04:35:23 am »
Biden is doing at least 'some' of his nonsense intentionally. He is very old. He is very tired. He does not want all this bullshit. He wants to go to Delaware and retire.

Biden is being 'forced' into all this crap and he does not want to do it. What better way to sour his controllers than to screw everything up on purpose. I mean, the guy IS a f**kup. He always has been. But now he has the opportunity to use his natural stupidity to get out of all of this. So he can go sit on a beach somewhere for the rest of his life, with no meetings or phone calls or press releases. No nothing, but blissful rest.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2024, 07:00:49 am »
Biden is doing at least 'some' of his nonsense intentionally. He is very old. He is very tired. He does not want all this bullshit. He wants to go to Delaware and retire.

Biden is being 'forced' into all this crap and he does not want to do it. What better way to sour his controllers than to screw everything up on purpose. I mean, the guy IS a f**kup. He always has been. But now he has the opportunity to use his natural stupidity to get out of all of this. So he can go sit on a beach somewhere for the rest of his life, with no meetings or phone calls or press releases. No nothing, but blissful rest.

Where is his wife?!?!?! Why did she let him go out under the circumstances and in his condition?!?

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2024, 01:47:31 pm »
Catching the news media this morning, they are trying to put the best shine they can on last nights turd

Barry Goldwater

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:49 pm »
I can’t help but feel this is the beginning. A Constitutional crisis is upon us.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2024, 02:47:56 pm »
I can't think of one.  And there were reporters there egging on a replacement candidate.  I have never seen a Dem press turn on a Dem like what just happened. They were openly hostile.

@Hoodat

Because they know that senile old fool is going to upset the leftist apple cart by scaring people into voting for Trump if he is allowed to run for re-election.

I THINK the original plan was to pretend everything was just peachy-keen in "Biden World" as he pretended to run for re-election,and then stepped down at the last possible moment so his replacement wouldn't have a shot at winning the WH,come the next election.

Seems they misjudged how senile that old fool really is,and now they are panicking because whatever it was they were giving him to make him seem to be semi-lucid no longer works.

I am GUESSING there must be some sort of legal code that would allow Congress to remove a sitting president due to mental incompetency,but I doubt there is enough time left before the election to make it happen.

Which means they either run with Biden,or some sort of "tragic accident" happens.

Maybe even something like a shot fired by a sniper?

That would be "killing two birds with  one  stone". The left would have a VERY public "legitimate reason" to get laws passed that nullify the Second Amendment,and chances are most of the public would be emotional enough to vote for it.

After all,speaking in a general sense of the current 'murikan citizin",who could POSSIBLY object to that after seeing a President murdered?

I wonder if it is possible,or even legal,to buy a BIG life insurance policy on a sitting president?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2024, 02:52:17 pm »
Guy Benson
@guypbenson
·
9m
That looked like a man fighting for his political life—and losing.

@mystery-ak

Who WOULDN'T panic if they suddenly became lucid for a few moments,and found themselves stating behind a podium and facing an audience like that?

And we can only imagine what it is like to panic in THAT situation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2024, 02:54:54 pm »
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
·
1m
Biden expressed visible anger with reporters while defending his memory and mental acuity.

He then said the president of Mexico refused to open up humanitarian corridors into the Gaza Strip.

@mystery-ak

You would need a BIG chain saw to cut through the irony on display,there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2024, 02:56:36 pm »
Yup...couldn't believe he did that.  His true feelings came out...he hates the jews.

@Jack Russell

He hates everybody but himself.

Why would the Jews be exempt?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2024, 02:57:21 pm »
Why would Biden feel the need to have an impromptu press conference over investigation that, lucky for him, he’s not even being charged?

That is, really, really bizarre what happened last night
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 02:58:27 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2024, 03:04:31 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1m
Just so you know what’s happening.

In a coordinated attack … the media, the DOJ, and the Democrat party are throwing Joe Biden under the bus today.

He’s become an embarrassment and this is the 1st step to replacing him as the nominee.

After thinking it over for a moment,you just might be right.

Chances are Biden is now so senile the drugs no longer work,and his handlers can no  longer handle him,so they needed a public excuse to dump him.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out why "Giggles" would be better,though. Can someone suggest some other possibities?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2024, 03:05:56 pm »
Feb 27  Michigan  (Thus, his Jew hating comments)  Muslim population of MI is roughly 2.5%

@libertybele

2.5 percent is enough to  influence  a Presidential election?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2024, 03:08:19 pm »
I have never seen our country in deeper peril than now

This is one half of our choices this Nov

@LMAO

Not really.

I am convinced the PLAN  was to have him step down for "health reasons" when it was too late for the RNC to develop and run a campaign against his replacement.

Am I the only one wondering what rare disease "Giggles" is going to come down with  VERY soon,that will be serious enough to force her to resign for "health reasons"?

Does anyone even have a wild guess as to who the DNC will "crown" to replace the President and the VP?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 03:10:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits