Author Topic: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45  (Read 11326 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2024, 01:51:21 am »
Jan 6th is a symptom. Trump/Biden are symptoms

Back during the 2004 election, I told some friends at the time our country would become further polarized and elections will become more divisive and racial as time went on.

This is not an election regarding issues facing this country but making sure one side get one up on their opponents

But, ever the optimist, I believe the pendulum will swing the other way at some point

It's not a pendulum. It is a wrecking ball.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2024, 01:51:34 am »
Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
·
33s
The President’s press conference this evening further confirmed on live television what the Special Counsel report outlined.

He is not fit to be President.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2024, 01:53:03 am »
Jan 6th is a symptom. Trump/Biden are symptoms. BLM riots are just symptoms

Back during the 2004 election, I told some friends at the time our country would become further polarized and elections will become more divisive and racial as time went on.

This is not an election regarding issues facing this country but making sure one side get one up on their opponents

But, ever the optimist, I believe the pendulum will swing the other way at some point
You'll get there....you're just now waking up and smelling the coffee. wink777
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:00 am »
Biden Calls For The President To Step Down

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-calls-for-the-president-to-step-down/

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After the shock of a Special Counsel report that characterized the President as mentally incompetent to stand trial, Biden has joined the growing chorus of voices in calling for the President to step down. "President Hoover needs to do the right thing. He's in over his head. Can't even do his job right," said Biden to the nurse administering him his daily medications. "Eisenhower is an honorable man, and he needs to do the honorable thing. I was speaking with Emperor Hirohito about it just last Saturwednesday. Blamflibbernuzzit!" At publishing time, Republicans had drafted a resolution in support of the President's call for the President to step down.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:57 am »
You'll get there....you're just now waking up and smelling the coffee. wink777

I've known this country has been heading in the wrong direction for at least a couple decades. Many of us were screaming against these bailouts and QE back in 2008 onward

We were supporting TParty candidates while Trump was donating to democrats

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 02:02:11 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:02 am »
Conversation
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
At this point, you must assume Joe is being sabotaged by putting his incompetence and senility on full display. 

Why else would they allow him to embarrass himself and America.

They’re ready to make their move.
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2024, 02:00:25 am »
Guy Benson
@guypbenson
·
9m
That looked like a man fighting for his political life—and losing.
Did we just see a drowning man thrown a boat anchor by his party? Mind you after what he has done to the nation I have no sympathy, but if they remove him now it means resident kamala "Hoover" Harris :terror:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2024, 02:01:54 am »
David Harsanyi
@davidharsanyi
·
22m
Well, at least he remembered to slander Israel.
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2024, 02:02:39 am »
Did we just see a drowning man thrown a boat anchor by his party? Mind you after what he has done to the nation I have no sympathy, but if they remove him now it means resident kamala "Hoover" Harris :terror:

That's the sticking point
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2024, 02:03:42 am »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
54m
The notion that Biden will ever voluntarily walk away is simply absurd.  He’s the most stubborn person in Washington.  Plus, he’s still trying to make money for his family.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2024, 02:04:15 am »
I've known this country has been heading in the wrong direction for at least a couple decades. Many of us were screaming against these bailouts and QE back in 2008 onward

We were supporting TParty candidates while Trump was donating to democrats

Sixteen consecutive years of QE.  Except they don't call it that any more.  Today's term is 'Funding the government that is destroying the country'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2024, 02:08:28 am »

Well this is true, but I believe that they have already told her either she steps down willingly soon after Joe does for various reasons or they will find a way to remove her.  She was nothing but a place holder.  Who they truly want to run will be made known; i.e.., Big Mike or Valerie Jarrett, maybe Susan Rice or Eric Holder.   They will wait till the last minute when the GOP nominee has little chance to challenge them.  Harris has no decent record of doing anything as VP, she's toast. OR they will retain her and tell her who her VP will be from those just listed and then she will be made to step aside. Just my opinion here.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2024, 02:09:23 am »
John Solomon
@jsolomonReports
·
1h
Alan Dershowitz says Hur report is a 'great gift' to Trump and Republicans  | Just The News
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2024, 02:11:14 am »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
54m
The notion that Biden will ever voluntarily walk away is simply absurd.  He’s the most stubborn person in Washington.  Plus, he’s still trying to make money for his family.

I doubt he will voluntarily walk away -- but he will be made to step down.  Sort of like a Clinton-Epstein type of deal.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2024, 02:14:21 am »
Sixteen consecutive years of QE.  Except they don't call it that any more.  Today's term is 'Funding the government that is destroying the country'.

And we(conservatives) were warning then  were all that will eventually  lead same with the trillions for COVID stimulus

And here we are

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2024, 02:14:45 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2024, 02:14:49 am »
She's black and paid her dues to get to the top...she ain't backing down.

Yup

She's too close now to the prize

Barry Goldwater

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2024, 02:16:02 am »
He was showing obvious signs of dementia in the 2020 election, and has been in decline ever since. It was just a matter of time before he did something in public to demonstrate his mental incompetence. I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.
Let it burn.