Author Topic: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45  (Read 11284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Re: Biden to address the Nation at 7:45
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2024, 01:30:59 am »
The President of Mexico is certainly going to be surprised to find out that he's responsible for opening up the Rafah border crossing into Egypt.

He's had lots of practice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2024, 01:31:45 am »
I can't help but notice how in the beginning of his address he was squinting then his eyes get really wide open.  Maybe that's when the drugs kick in.

Yeah..he was reading so fast I could barely understand him...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2024, 01:32:43 am »
John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
·
4s
I'm enjoying the effort by a couple of people on the CNN panel desperately trying to find the pony inside the giant pile of horseshit.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2024, 01:33:25 am »
Lance Gooden
@Lancegooden
Joe Biden LIED to the American people when he said that he didn’t share classified information with his ghostwriter.

Special Counsel Robert Hur explicitly stated that Biden did in fact share classified information and that information “risked serious damage to America's national security.”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2024, 01:34:19 am »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2024, 01:34:52 am »
Guy Benson
@guypbenson
·
2m
I can’t imagine why they don’t let him do more interviews and press conferences…
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2024, 01:35:51 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2024, 01:38:04 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1m
Just so you know what’s happening.

In a coordinated attack … the media, the DOJ, and the Democrat party are throwing Joe Biden under the bus today.

He’s become an embarrassment and this is the 1st step to replacing him as the nominee.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2024, 01:38:07 am »
Sooooooo . . . . .

When's the next Dem primary?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2024, 01:38:33 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1m
Just so you know what’s happening.

In a coordinated attack … the media, the DOJ, and the Democrat party are throwing Joe Biden under the bus today.

He’s become an embarrassment and this is the 1st step to replacing him as the nominee.

Looks that way to me.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2024, 01:38:47 am »
LeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
6m
Joe Biden lost the election tonight!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2024, 01:39:24 am »
We are in big trouble as a nation

I believed he would go all the way till election day and he might but he's going to deteriorate rapidly.

Dumping him now makes Harris the POTUS and she's as much a train wreck as he is

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2024, 01:39:28 am »
Sharyl Attkisson 🕵️‍♂️💼🥋
@SharylAttkisson
·
18m
Did President Biden just argue that he's sharp enough to face criminal charges, after all?
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2024, 01:40:07 am »
Sharyl Attkisson 🕵️‍♂️💼🥋
@SharylAttkisson
·
18m
Did President Biden just argue that he's sharp enough to face criminal charges, after all?

:silly: :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2024, 01:41:00 am »
Sharyl Attkisson 🕵️‍♂️💼🥋
@SharylAttkisson
·
18m

He failed miserably doing it, but yes, that is exactly what he argued.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2024, 01:43:47 am »
Sooooooo . . . . .

When's the next Dem primary?

Feb 27  Michigan  (Thus, his Jew hating comments)  Muslim population of MI is roughly 2.5%

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2024, 01:44:47 am »
I have never seen our country in deeper peril than now

This is one half of our choices this Nov

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2024, 01:45:43 am »
We are in big trouble as a nation

I believed he would go all the way till election day and he might but he's going to deteriorate rapidly.

Dumping him now makes Harris the POTUS and she's as much a train wreck as he is

Uh...you're just realizing that we are in trouble as a nation???? The day SCOTUS turned it's back on this country surrounding J6 and a stolen election, sealed our fate.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2024, 01:48:37 am »
Uh...you're just realizing that we are in trouble as a nation???? The day SCOTUS turned it's back on this country surrounding J6 and a stolen election, sealed our fate.

Jan 6th is a symptom. Trump/Biden are symptoms. BLM riots are just symptoms

Back during the 2004 election, I told some friends at the time our country would become further polarized and elections will become more divisive and racial as time went on.

This is not an election regarding issues facing this country but making sure one side get one up on their opponents

But, ever the optimist, I believe the pendulum will swing the other way at some point

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 01:50:40 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater