Author Topic: Supreme decision: Three key questions in Trump’s court battle to stay on the ballot  (Read 793 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is worse than that, Earl. This is being funded by US. Most of these prosecutions and ballot removals -- including Colorado, Georgia, Maine, New York -- are funded by taxpayer dollars. And they accuse us of subverting Democracy.

If true, and I think you are likely right, that pisses me off even more! Thanks Victor.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 07:31:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

7-2 at least. Trump’s favor

Does the court really want to set a bad precedent?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

7-2 at least. Trump’s favor

Does the court really want to set a bad precedent?

It wouldn't be the first time they did that. But in this case - no.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn