Exclusive Content > Editorials

What's the Deal With the Border Protection Bill ?

<< < (2/24) > >>

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on February 08, 2024, 03:00:33 pm ---I live in Arizona. 

You ain't going to get zero or anywhere close to 5,000.  The GOP just voted to not expand the border patrol. 

And 5,000 is the threshold for completely shutting down the border....it's not an immigration policy.

As I said, enjoy your 100% of nothing.  Because that's what you just got.

Why would McConnell and the GOP even entertain a bipartisan discussion if they had no intention of following it.

They can't look any more stupid than if they tried....and they really seem to be trying.

--- End quote ---

You really think that 5K number will stay 5K?  I've got some neat swamp land in FL, I'll sell ya real cheap.  There is no valid negotiations with the dims and RINOs., just capitualtion.

The fact you trust democrats is pretty disturbing.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on February 08, 2024, 03:34:21 pm ---You really think that 5K number will stay 5K?  I've got some neat swamp land in FL, I'll sell ya real cheap.  There is no valid negotiations with the dims and RINOs., just capitualtion.

--- End quote ---

I'm not quite so sure why anyone these days would trust a DEM.  :shrug:

DefiantMassRINO:
Future funding disbursement needs to be contingent upon verifiable Border Enforcement.

Dems and GOP Globalists cannot be trusted to enforce the laws they've been ignoring since 1986/1987.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on February 08, 2024, 03:34:21 pm ---You really think that 5K number will stay 5K?  I've got some neat swamp land in FL, I'll sell ya real cheap.  There is no valid negotiations with the dims and RINOs., just capitualtion.

--- End quote ---

Doing it your way ==> Less border patrol agents.

5000 is better that what we have now and we can always shrink that number.

This is nothing but a hatchet job orchestrated for campaign reasons.

I don't trust ANYBODY.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on February 08, 2024, 04:57:47 pm ---Future funding disbursement needs to be contingent upon verifiable Border Enforcement.

Dems and GOP Globalists cannot be trusted to enforce the laws they've been ignoring since 1986/1987.

--- End quote ---

And there you have it.

Where is the GOP on that one ?  No Where.

But we trust them ?????

Trust no one.  No one has earned it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version