Author Topic: Garland says special counsel probing Biden classified records has submitted report, under White Hous  (Read 4669 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
5m
Dear President Trump: Please have your attorneys file a Motion for Dismissal of the case against you for withholding classified documents based on selective prosecution. The dismissal of criminal charges against Joe Biden will form the foundation for your motion!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC
·
11m
I know it’s now open season on Crooked Joe Biden’s mental decline…but Biden just said that the Hur investigation went back more than 40 years… “40 years ago, when I became a U.S. Senator, as a kid.”

Biden first took office in 1973 - more than 50 years ago.

He’s not o.k.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
33m
A day the left hoped would result in Trump being removed from the ballot via the 14th Amendment, might end up with Biden being removed from the White House via the 25th Amendment.

Irony!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
33m
A day the left hoped would result in Trump being removed from the ballot via the 14th Amendment, might end up with Biden being removed from the White House via the 25th Amendment.

Irony!

We can only hope.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Our constitutional republic is long gone.

Those in power dispense "justice" as they see fit. Law is secondary.

Sadly true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
4m
If mental impairment is enough to invalidate a signed contract, then what are the implications when a mental incompetent like Biden signs laws and executive orders? How can they be valid if he doesn’t even understand what he’s doing?

THAT ladies and gentlemen is what you call a GREAT question!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
·
37m
That's funny. We were told Biden would be taking questions from reporters today. Apparently is skipping out on that too. Great week for the president, whose own DOJ just declared is too mentally feeble to stand trial and has severe memory issues...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
The description offered by Special Counsel Hur regarding President Biden’s condition will be seen, around the world, as unnerving.

I have known President Biden for decades, traveled the world with him and consider him a friend. 

The Special Counsel’s assessment of President Biden’s physical and mental condition is something the American people will have to consider this Fall.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
Trump charged with willfully retaining 21 documents with "TOP SECRET" markings.

Biden, according to a chart at the end of Hur's report, retained 18 files with "TOP SECRET" markings.

Trump charged with willfully retaining 9 files with "SECRET" markings.

Biden had 36 papers with "SECRET" markings.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morgan Ortagus
@MorganOrtagus
·
1h
Xi Jingping, Putin, Raisi, Kim Jong Un, Maduro, etc. all reading this and making plans accordingly.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
·
4m
Trump 2024: Hey, at least I'm not senile
Biden 2024: Hey, I'm senile, but at least it's a defense to a felony charge
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Darrell Issa
@repdarrellissa
·
24m
I guess Biden is off the hook because he can't even remember his crimes?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jacqui Heinrich
@JacquiHeinrich
·
25m
Worth mentioning: Biden opted not to assert executive privilege over any portion of this report, despite uneasiness with Hur's damaging descriptions of his mental fitness

It's a goldmine for critics - Hur referring to Biden as having "diminished faculties" & "faulty memory"
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Charles C. W. Cooke
@charlescwcooke
·
1h
The chance that Biden refers to the special counsel as "Ben Hur" in the next 48 hours is pretty high.
Support the USO

Offline DB

Soon comes the switcheroo...

Big Mike?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The take away is Joe Biden is unfit to stand trail.  He needs to be committed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

BDW
@BryanDeanWright
This is a box full of Top Secret information in Joe Biden’s garage.
As a former CIA officer, I’d be in prison if that box were in my home.
Joe Biden, however, gets protected by his DOJ and sits in the White House.
This is The Swamp, folks. And the death of our Republic.

4:14 PM · Feb 8, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Don't be so hard on Our Joe, What were You doing on 2/8 2009?

Offline DB

BDW
@BryanDeanWright
This is a box full of Top Secret information in Joe Biden’s garage.
As a former CIA officer, I’d be in prison if that box were in my home.
Joe Biden, however, gets protected by his DOJ and sits in the White House.
This is The Swamp, folks. And the death of our Republic.

4:14 PM · Feb 8, 2024

And one other detail... Biden's classified documents were entirely unsecured. Trump's were in a secure room with security people outside that room.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline berdie

So if I understand correctly, Joey is too incompetent to be brought up on the same charges Trump is but still competent enough to lead this country?

Okey dokey then.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
iden, White House blame Israel war for forgetting basic facts during special counsel interviews
'We do not believe that the report’s treatment of President Biden’s memory is accurate or appropriate,' Biden's lawyers say
By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published February 8, 2024 5:52pm EST

President Biden said Thursday that he struggled to remember certain key dates during his interviews with Special Counsel Robert Hur as a result of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

Biden told reporters that he was "handling an international crisis" at the time of his interviews with federal investigators shortly after Hur released his 345-page report Thursday detailing the findings in his investigation into the president's handling of classified documents. In the report, Hur noted that Biden's memory failed him in multiple instances, saying the president forgot when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.

"I sought no delays. In fact, I was so determined to get the special counsel what they needed," Biden remarked. "I went forward with a five-hour in-person interview over the two days of October — the ninth, eighth and ninth last year — even though Israel had just been attacked by Hamas on the seventh. I was in the middle of handling an international crisis."

"Bottom line is, a special counsel in my case decided against moving forward any charges, and this matter is now closed," the president continued. "I'll continue to do what I've always done — stay focused on my job like you do, of my job of being president."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-white-house-blame-israel-war-forgetting-basic-facts-during-special-counsel-interviews
Support the USO