Author Topic: Garland says special counsel probing Biden classified records has submitted report, under White Hous  (Read 4661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
·
55m
If you’re Merrick Garland and the man you appointed to investigate Biden says he’s incompetent, don’t you have to go to your fellow cabinet members and raise the 25th amendment?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
iden, White House blame Israel war for forgetting basic facts during special counsel interviews
'We do not believe that the report’s treatment of President Biden’s memory is accurate or appropriate,' Biden's lawyers say
By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published February 8, 2024 5:52pm EST

President Biden said Thursday that he struggled to remember certain key dates during his interviews with Special Counsel Robert Hur as a result of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

Biden told reporters that he was "handling an international crisis" at the time of his interviews with federal investigators shortly after Hur released his 345-page report Thursday detailing the findings in his investigation into the president's handling of classified documents. In the report, Hur noted that Biden's memory failed him in multiple instances, saying the president forgot when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.

"I sought no delays. In fact, I was so determined to get the special counsel what they needed," Biden remarked. "I went forward with a five-hour in-person interview over the two days of October — the ninth, eighth and ninth last year — even though Israel had just been attacked by Hamas on the seventh. I was in the middle of handling an international crisis."

"Bottom line is, a special counsel in my case decided against moving forward any charges, and this matter is now closed," the president continued. "I'll continue to do what I've always done — stay focused on my job like you do, of my job of being president."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-white-house-blame-israel-war-forgetting-basic-facts-during-special-counsel-interviews

Horseshit
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D.
@SenBillCassidy
·
13m
If Joe Biden is not mentally fit to stand trial, he cannot be president. The leader of the free world should be decisive. Not a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Hemingway
@Heminator
·
2h
A few random thoughts about the special counsel report:   

On one hand, it's outrageous they're not charging Biden for the same crimes they're charging Trump for.   

On the other, shivving him by revealing he's senile might have bigger political impact than bringing charges.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DB

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1755731886167515190

LOL... The man can barely speak a coherent sentence - and pointing that out is a partisan political attack...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
·
3h
Helmut Mitterrand will soon issue a statement testifying to Biden's fitness.
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Selective non-prosecution because Biden is too old and too mentally feeble to stand trial.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:49:29 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
6s
The regime wanted Biden precisely because he was vegetable, not in spite of him being a vegetable.
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Mail by By Rob Crilly and Wills Robinson 2/8/2024

Biden's own DOJ said he has 'diminished faculties and a faulty memory': Classified docs probe reveals he left Afghan files next to dog bed in garage, forgot when his son Beau died AND couldn't remember when he was vice president

•   Long-awaited report reveals an 81-year-old president suffering memory lapses

•   'He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died,' it said

•   Biden said he had cooperated fully and that the matter was now closed

The Department of Justice released its long-awaited investigation into Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents Thursday, delivering a damning assessment of the president's 'diminished faculties' and limited memory.

Although the report did not recommend bringing charges against the 81-year-old, it provides a cascade of damaging findings about files found in Biden's garage as well as the president's fitness for office.

In interviews with investigators, Biden became muddled about the dates he was vice president and could not even remember the year in which his son Beau died.

And it said his cavalier attitude to classified documents, such as his habit of reading sensitive files to a ghostwriter, posed a significant national security risk.

One of the reasons they decided not to press charges was because  'at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory'.

His 'diminished faculties in advancing age' would likely make him a sympathetic figure to jurors, the report says.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13062835/joe-biden-classified-documents-garage-private-office-investigation-not-charged.html

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1755734835010625650

I couldn't agree more.  They want him out. He has become a liability.  Only one problem; the puts Chuckles in place; either her VP will be a radical leftist OR they will run Big Mike against her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Not a chance....

I say there's a good chance. Or, perhaps just my wishful thinking.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

FBI waited a month btw first search and "full search" of DE home. Agents found classified materials and notebooks with classified notes/papers strewn throughout the house. This is in addition to what the FBI found in his garage in at least two locations...

FBI sought Biden's "consent" to search?

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1755948411096875277
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
6m
Among other things, Biden special counsel concluded Biden is an imbecile and a jury would let him off because he’s an imbecile

AND,Republicans need to back off on the criticism of the elderly and the disabled!

This was just mean. SO mean  that Biden deserves a second term,and maybe even a third term if he lives that long!

ALL HAIL EMPEROR BIDEN!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
·
9m
They're not going to let Biden run for re-election.

The Robert Hur report is not just bad, it is career ending.

@mystery-ak

Agreed!

I have been saying that the plan was to have him resign  for "health reasons" and step down right before the election in order for the Republicans and alleged Republicans to not have the time to mount an offensive against whoever it is.

There will be tb shows about "Joe's glory days,what a FINE man he was,how he loved kittens and puppies,and most of all,how he loved America!"

There may even be more of these aired than there will be campaign slogans and ads.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!