Author Topic: Biden campaign: Trump is ‘standing in the way’ of giving resources to Border Patrol  (Read 671 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden campaign: Trump is ‘standing in the way’ of giving resources to Border Patrol
by Alex Gangitano - 02/07/24 2:36 PM ET

President Biden’s reelection campaign called out former President Trump on Wednesday for standing in the way of resources going to Border Patrol agents to handle the situation at the U.S. southern border after the bipartisan Senate border bill was torpedoed.

“Donald Trump always puts himself and his dangerous pursuit of power first — even if it means defunding the Border Patrol. Donald Trump’s role is clear as day: He is personally standing in the way of giving Border Patrol the resources it needs to stop the flow of fentanyl and secure the border,” said Ammar Moussa, the Biden campaign’s rapid response director.

Biden had also blamed Trump on Tuesday for torpedoing a bipartisan border security bill for political reasons and accused him of trying to intimidate Republican lawmakers into opposing the bill. The bill has the backing of the National Border Patrol Council, the border patrol union that endorsed Trump in 2020.

Trump had warned Republicans against voting for the legislation, saying it would be a “death wish” for the party and would be politically unfavorable for the GOP in an election year. He has also criticized Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) for working on the bill, which Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) declared dead on arrival in the House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4453961-biden-campaign-trump-is-standing-in-the-way-of-giving-resources-to-border-patrol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The Biden administration is going to use this

And they are sitting on tons of money to pound this into peoples heads

I can’t predict if it’ll work or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

It's already working.  Just listen to any media.

That’s the media. They’ll believe anything Biden tells them.

But will it work with the public at large? We’ll see.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy