Author Topic: Damn the Polls  (Read 5023 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Damn the Polls
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 01:45:43 am »
I don't need any sources because I saw what happened in 2020 with my own two eyes in real time. GFY!

Wow

Simply point out examples of where Democrats refused to accept their election loss in 2016 and the excuses they made and look at the reaction I got. You need to reign in your emotions when you respond to somebody

I’m willing to have a civilized conversation with anybody of what did or didn’t happen in 2020. But when I’m being hinted at that I’m stupid or to go bleep myself like you just did, well, then it tells me you really don’t have an argument

Again, the links were examples of the excuses Democrats made when Hillary lost and had nothing to do with Trump’s claims 9999hair out0000

I simply posted them to point out why I’m on the fence of whether Trump lost or was truly robbed

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 01:56:24 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 01:56:08 am »
Wow

Simply point out examples of where Democrats refused to accept their election loss in 2016 and the excuses they made and look at the reaction I got. You need to reign in your emotions when you respond to somebody

I’m willing to have a civilized conversation with anybody of what did or didn’t happen in 2020. But when I’m being hinted at that I’m stupid or to go bleep myself like you just did, well, then it tells me you really don’t have an argument

??? You are missing the point @LMAO  -- you keep bringing up Hillary when this has nothing to do with the 2016 elections. So you are the one without an argument -- yours is based on MSM bullcrap vs.  the cheating people saw with their own eyes -- so are you trying to say that they don't know what they are talking about???  Emotions?  I'd say yes, watching something like that and then people trying to lie about it would be pretty darn emotional, especially given what has now happened to this country as a result.

If the role was reversed in here and you were the one that witnessed an election or the count being 'adjusted' and others not believing you because of what the MSM reported and referencing Hillary claims back in 2016 to give your argument some sort of validity, I think you'd be singing a different tune.

All I am saying is I believe those in here, without any doubts. Integrity counts.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 02:01:18 am »
Wow

There are hundreds of eyewitness accounts, on this very forum, written in real time, about the happenings of election day 2020. All of it never before witnessed and I'm sick to death of Aholes like you trying to tell me it didn't happen.  GFY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 02:02:31 am »
??? You are missing the point @LMAO  -- you keep bringing up Hillary when this has nothing to do with the 2016 elections. So you are the one without an argument -- yours is based on MSM bullcrap vs.  the cheating people saw with their own eyes -- so are you trying to say that they don't know what they are talking about???  Emotions?  I'd say yes, watching something like that and then people trying to lie about it would be pretty darn emotional, especially given what has now happened to this country as a result.

If the role was reversed in here and you were the one that witnessed an election or the count being 'adjusted' and others not believing you because of what the MSM reported and referencing Hillary claims back in 2016 to give your argument some sort of validity, I think you'd be singing a different tune.

All I am saying is I believe those in here, without any doubts. Integrity counts.

I have not questioned the integrity of anybody here. But Hillary Clinton supporters also made the same argument of how they witnessed things like computers  changing votes. Are they liars?

The reality is in both cases, I only have peoples words. And I’m a naturally skeptical person. But I only know one fact right now and that is Joe Biden is president and I have to deal in that fact. If somebody said that they saw votes being changed, for example, all I have is their word. I don’t dismiss them. But I am not in a position to embrace it either.

Keep in mind that Democrats are certain their claims are the right ones, also. Hillary Clinton will probably go to her grave believing she was robbed. So will Trump for that matter.

So this does have something to do with the 2016 election. I am being told that I’m stupid if I don’t accept that Trump was robbed. I just simply pointed out the Democrats made the same arguments. I have not rejected or accepted  that Donald Trump may or may not have been robbed in 2020.

I understand that emotions run high when it came to Hillary Clinton and to Donald Trump and their supporters. But it is entirely fair to point out claims made by Trump and his supporters are similar to the ones made by Hillary and hers

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:14:40 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 02:03:10 am »
There are hundreds of eyewitness accounts, on this very forum, written in real time, about the happenings of election day 2020. All of it never before witnessed and I'm sick to death of Aholes like you trying to tell me it didn't happen.  GFY!

If you’re just gonna swear and name call, I’m gonna put you on ignore until you grow up and want to have an adult conversation

First time I put somebody on ignore.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:04:39 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2024, 02:07:59 am »

I have not questioned the integrity of anybody here. But Hillary Clinton supporters also made the same argument of how they witnessed things like computers  changing votes.

The reality is in both cases, I only have peoples words. And I’m a naturally skeptical person. But I only know one fact right now and that is Joe Biden is president and I have to deal in that fact.

Keep in mind that Democrats are certain their claims are the right ones, also. Hillary Clinton will probably go to her grave believing she was robbed. So will Trump for that matter.

You want facts so here you go https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,176.0.html read to your heart's content! Personally, I doubt you will bother with any of it but that's just me.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2024, 02:17:42 am »

I have not questioned the integrity of anybody here. But Hillary Clinton supporters also made the same argument of how they witnessed things like computers  changing votes.

The reality is in both cases, I only have peoples words. And I’m a naturally skeptical person. But I only know one fact right now and that is Joe Biden is president and I have to deal in that fact.

Ok.  I know of no Democrat who personally saw with their very own eyes, numbers/vote counts and an election adjusted.  There ARE those in here who DID personally witness numbers/vote counts and the election adjusted. 

So, if you want to NOT believe them because you have read or heard that Clinton supporters claim that the election was stolen from her, and that somehow gives your argument validity, that is certainly your choice. You are in essence siding with DEMS and in particular Hillary Clinton supporters.

I believe the Briefers.  You believe what you want to. 

End of discussion.  Carry on.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:18:49 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2024, 02:22:16 am »
Ok.  I know of no Democrat who personally saw with their very own eyes, numbers/vote counts and an election adjusted.  There ARE those in here who DID personally witness numbers/vote counts and the election adjusted. 

So, if you want to NOT believe them because you have read or heard that Clinton supporters claim that the election was stolen from her, and that somehow gives your argument validity, that is certainly your choice. You are in essence siding with DEMS and in particular Hillary Clinton supporters.

I believe the Briefers.  You believe what you want to. 

End of discussion.  Carry on.

lol

You’re assigning me positions that I never made. And yes, like I said earlier, I went to DU after Hillary lost just to guage their reaction, and there were members  who in fact did make claims that they witnessed cheating

You’re doing what you accuse me of doing. I’m not close minded to the idea that Trump could’ve been robbed. You’re close minded to the idea that maybe he wasn’t.

I understand it’s hard to give up entrench narratives. But you should always be willing to change your mind as tangible facts come in

This is one of the problems with political forums.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:28:26 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2024, 02:28:45 am »
lol

You’re assigning me positions that I never made. And yes, like I said earlier, I went to DU after Hillary lost just to guage their reaction, and there were members  who in fact did make claims that they witnessed cheating

You’re doing what you accuse me of doing. I’m not close minded to the idea that Trump could’ve been robbed. You’re close minded to the idea that maybe he wasn’t.

I understand it’s hard to give up entrench narratives. But you should always be willing to change your mind as tangible facts come in

:silly: :thud:  Like I said.  Carry on.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2024, 02:30:37 am »
:silly: :thud:  Like I said.  Carry on.

Sigh

And another one who illustrated my point

Oh well. You have a good evening
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:31:24 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2024, 02:33:43 am »
You’re close minded to the idea that maybe he wasn’t

You can bet your @$$ I am!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 02:34:23 am »
Sigh

And another one who illustrated my point

Oh well. You have a good evening

If we both were to look at a blue sky, you would tell me it was grey.  I get it.  Have yourself a good night as well.

Online DB

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2024, 02:35:02 am »
In swing states where things were close, numerous large cities where the bulk of the Democrats live did very little to check mail in ballot signatures and accepted nearly anything. The normal historical mail in ballot rejection rate is about 5%. The rejection rate was less than 1% in many of these places. In the lower population more Republican areas they did check signatures and the rejection rate was close to the historical norm. That alone can make a few percent swing in the results.

Biden won Arizona by 0.3%.

Just one example.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2024, 02:37:56 am »
In swing states where things were close, numerous large cities where the bulk of the Democrats live did very little to check mail in ballot signatures and accepted nearly anything. The normal historical mail in ballot rejection rate is about 5%. The rejection rate was less than 1% in many of these places. In the lower population more Republican areas they did check signatures and the rejection rate was close to the historical norm. That alone can make a few percent swing in the results.

Just one example.

Thank you! One of hundreds!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2024, 02:38:37 am »
If we both were to look at a blue sky, you would tell me it was grey.  I get it.  Have yourself a good night as well.

lol

Well, we would both be looking at the same sky

But if you told me you went to Mars and the sky was red. But somebody else who went to Mars came back and said the sky was yellow, well, then I would have to be on the fence of which one of you was right wink777
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:49:50 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2024, 02:40:27 am »
WOW...come on guys you are all friends...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2024, 02:43:51 am »
I’m done with this thread as I think I’ve made my point very clear

But, years of exploring left-wing forums and being related to a couple  far left in-laws and married to someone more conservative than I, I have learned one thing: “my side is always right and your  side is always wrong” wink777

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2024, 02:53:46 am »
I’m done with this thread as I think I’ve made my point very clear

But, years of exploring left-wing forums and being related to a couple  far left in-laws and married to someone more conservative than I, I have learned one thing: “my side is always right and your  side is always wrong” wink777

Huh... In dealing with my leftist sister's clan....

Our side is always Right... Theirs is what's Left...

You HAVE described yourself well, and I can stand with you - I got the same sort of reception for saying that the only cheating that counts is the cheating you can prove... IN COURT.

I say that because it is true... All the stem-winding, hand-wringing, and pearl-clutching won't change it. Neither will a hundred thousand overweight political lawyers harrumphing and farting into their leather chairs.

It does no good to carry this crap forward.

If you can't win the day, throw it down and walk off. Vengeance is best served cold, with a side of crow.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2024, 02:59:02 am »

Just one example.

I think one reason why more and more people have had difficulty accepting election results the last several election cycles is because they’ve become a joke.

Just over the bridge in Minnesota, they  have very lax election rules. Minnesota is also fully run by the DFL.

And why does it take several days to know who won an election when 30 to 40 years ago you would know that same night? The problems regarding our elections were exacerbated by the 2020 Covid rules.

And I know there’s some that won’t like this, but if you won’t go to the polling place cause you were afraid to catch Covid, barring some reason like you’re immunocompromised, you’ve made the choice not to vote

I am confident in my prediction, that whoever wins in 2024, the losing side will not accept it. Such is the unfortunate state we find ourselves in.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 03:06:16 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2024, 03:05:37 am »
Huh... In dealing with my leftist sister's clan....

Our side is always Right... Theirs is what's Left...

You HAVE described yourself well, and I can stand with you - I got the same sort of reception for saying that the only cheating that counts is the cheating you can prove... IN COURT.

I say that because it is true... All the stem-winding, hand-wringing, and pearl-clutching won't change it. Neither will a hundred thousand overweight political lawyers harrumphing and farting into their leather chairs.

It does no good to carry this crap forward.

If you can't win the day, throw it down and walk off. Vengeance is best served cold, with a side of crow.

And all I did was give examples of why I personally don’t embrace Trump’s claim without question  :shrug:

But as far as leftists relatives, I have a leftist SOL who does not believe that you can disagree with her in good faith

For example, if you oppose “assault weapon” bans, you want kids in school to get killed

If you oppose government run healthcare, that means you want people to die

I believe that most of the left positions are wrong because they’re based more on emotion vs facts. As a conservative, I do believe that many of my positions are the right ones and they’re backed by economics and history. But I also understand that I can’t force what I believe on others. I have to try to convince others why the positions I have are the right ones.

I do think conservatism is a tough sell. But I believe it can be sold, if articulated well.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 03:17:10 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 04:54:21 am »
And all I did was give examples of why I personally don’t embrace Trump’s claim without question  :shrug:

And I respect it. What do we talk about if we can't suss out the gray? That's the purpose of this place. That's why it's not an echo chamber.

But as far as leftists relatives, I have a leftist SOL who does not believe that you can disagree with her in good faith

For example, if you oppose “assault weapon” bans, you want kids in school to get killed

If you oppose government run healthcare, that means you want people to die

My elder sister and her entire side of the family. Whacko-liberal... And same as you... Anything I say, instant accusation. But even in this woman, who I can't even talk to... I've caught a comeuppance or two.

I believe that most of the left positions are wrong because they’re based more on emotion vs facts. As a conservative, I do believe that many of my positions are the right ones and they’re backed by economics and history. But I also understand that I can’t force what I believe on others. I have to try to convince others why the positions I have are the right ones.

I do think conservatism is a tough sell. But I believe it can be sold, if articulated well.

I think it is an easy sell if one but practices it. That requires a different vehicle than the Republican party at this point... As this present soap opera demonstrates.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 04:56:13 am by roamer_1 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2024, 01:07:30 pm »
@libertybele
@LMAO
@DB
@berdie
@Cyber Liberty
@Bigun
@roamer_1
@Right_in_Virginia

I am not going to get testy or emotional about it, but for a quick and to the point historical real time primer, here are the facts  of Briefers documenting the election events that early morning, while those non-poolitical junkies went back to sleep.  Much of ths has  already been lost or forgotten.

I especially recommend reading posts #700-#800, and then make your own conclusions.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2024, 03:46:54 pm »
@libertybele
@LMAO
@DB
@berdie
@Cyber Liberty
@Bigun
@roamer_1
@Right_in_Virginia

I am not going to get testy or emotional about it, but for a quick and to the point historical real time primer, here are the facts  of Briefers documenting the election events that early morning, while those non-poolitical junkies went back to sleep.  Much of ths has  already been lost or forgotten.

I especially recommend reading posts #700-#800, and then make your own conclusions.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html

Thanks for posting @catfish1957  -- I had not forgotten.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2024, 04:44:03 pm »
I never claimed you were ever or a never Trumper

Do you realize that your responses to me and  those links would be the same that a Democrat would give if I was posted the same links on a  Democrat forum as examples of them being election deniers when Trump was elected … Lol. Or, and I’ve seen this in my personal experience, they would “explain” how the Democrats claims were right versus Trump’s

So those articles are biased against Hillary Clinton?

Why don’t you instead point out the why those articles are biased specifically instead of just claiming that they’re biased and hinting that I’m stupid.

Democrats did not accept Donald Trump’s victory in 2016. And they came up with all kinds of excuses why Hillary lost. That is factual.

What sources of information would you accept as proof that the Democrats did not accept Donald Trump’s win in 2016?

They tell us all the time that Trump cheated, but there is no evidence of that.  There are scads of evidence that the Rats cheated in 2020 (and 2022 in AZ), but no court or government body will ever allow a hearing on the evidence, so Rats will tell you Trump's claims are bogus.

We are not the same as the Rats, but I agree with you,  they say we are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2024, 05:01:04 pm »
Polls are not quantifiable legal election results.

Polls are pre-emptive exercises in shaping opinion or someone pulling number out their @$$ to get free publicity, views, and clicks.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 05:14:52 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.