Author Topic: Mollie Hemingway Breaks Down Everything Wrong With U.S. Elections From Mail-In Ballots To Zuckbucks  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie Hemingway Identifies Everything Wrong With U.S. Elections
Jordan Boyd

Mail-in ballots, the private takeover of elections with “Zuckerbucks,” Big Tech censorship, and Democrat meddling are the biggest ways “the American system of self-governance is under attack,” Federalist Editor-In-Chief and bestselling author Mollie Hemingway warned in her testimony to the House Administration Committee.

“We have allowed the private takeover of government election offices by partisan oligarchs and their armies of activists who use those offices and their authorities to tilt the election toward favored candidates,” she said.

During her opening statement on Wednesday, Hemingway diagnosed the deterioration of U.S. elections and Americans’ trust in the voting process as the result of “lengthy election seasons.”

“The situation is so absurd that we have presidential and gubernatorial debates weeks after some people have already voted,” Hemingway noted.

Mail-in voting specifically, Hemingway said, forces the crux of voting to begin months before Election Day.

“Instead of having full security and a verifiable chain of custody for ballots being issued, cast, and counted, we flooded addresses across the country with tens of millions of unsupervised mail-in ballots months ahead of elections frequently to locations from which voters, if they’re even alive, have long since moved, instead of having election administration that is rigorously nonpartisan and impartial under the law,” she explained.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/07/mollie-hemingway-breaks-down-everything-wrong-with-u-s-elections-from-mail-in-ballots-to-zuckbucks-to-censorship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again:
=======
...time to enact a new Constitutional amendment:
====
This Constitution prescribes that only citizens may vote in all elections conducted within the United States. This includes elections for federal offices of The United States, elections for State offices in the Several States, and all municipal and local elections conducted within the borders of The United States.

Elections will be conducted only on Election Day as prescribed by this Constitution.

All ballots in all elections will be paper ballots cast by individual voters at their respective polling locations. Electronic means may be used to tabulate vote counts at the local level.

Provisional ballots of any kind are prohibited by this Constitution.

Ranked Choice Voting of any kind is prohibited by this Constitution.

On Election Day votes will be tabulated immediately after the polls close. Tabulation and counting of votes will proceed continuously until a final tally is reached.

There shall be a demand right of registered voters to witness the tabulation and counting of votes. Any attempt to deny such right will be deemed unconstitutional. This right shall not be modified by any Court of the United States. The Several States may however limit the total number of election observers as is practicable for reasons of safety.

An election shall not be considered to be won unless the winning candidate receives a majority of the votes cast. If no candidate receives a majority, a runoff election must be held within 35 days to determine the winner. This shall not apply to the elections for President and Vice President, which are to be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Electoral College, as enumerated in this Constitution.

The use of the United States Mail shall not be permitted for the collection of ballots, with the exception of absentee ballots.

There shall be no use of absentee ballots without the presentation of individual need, subject to strict scrutiny by the registrar of voters.

Absentee ballots must be received by the close of voting on Election Day. Any ballots received via mail after the polls close will be immediately destroyed and will not be entered into the voting tabulation.

All citizens of the United States will be required to produce identification before voting.

All citizens of the United States who desire to vote will be required to register at least six months in advance of election day, unless they have previously done so. All citizens requesting registration will be properly vetted by the registrar of voters.

No person will be registered to vote unless that person has attained his or her twenty-first birthday.

Offline LMAO

I was stationed in Fort Sill, Oklahoma during the 1984 presidential election. I had to apply for an absentee ballot, give a reason why I needed one, and it absolutely had to be in by a certain date, or it would be void.

Somehow, I didn’t feel disenfranchised
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy