Author Topic: We Don’t Want a Border Deal, We Want Deportations... Derek Hunter  (Read 738 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Don’t Want a Border Deal, We Want Deportations
Derek Hunter

Maybe Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is playing 5D chess and everyone else is simply picking their noses. And maybe picking Oklahoma Senator James Lankford to negotiate on behalf of Republicans was a stroke of genius – he was just reelected in 2022, so any anger he inspires will likely dissipate before he faces voters again. And just maybe McConnell knew that any deal would be unacceptable to Republicans because Democrats want open borders, so he set up this scenario so he could claim to have tried, then will separate out the foreign aid part, which is all he really cares about. Maybe. But I don’t care. A message needs to be sent here that we, the people, do not want a “deal” on the border, we want a border. A border that is vigorously enforced, and we want a government that deports everyone here illegally. And we want it done quickly.

Expect Democrats to start whining about how they “gave up” the idea of amnesty and citizenship for the illegal aliens already here is some sort of “compromise.” But they didn’t. Citizenship is their ultimate goal, and as long as the illegals are here, it’s still on the table for the future.

But their immediate need is to flood the zone for federal aid distribution and Congressional district redrawing purposes.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/06/we-dont-want-a-border-deal-we-want-deportations-n2634804
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: We Don’t Want a Border Deal, We Want Deportations... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 05:08:57 pm »
I want a closed border.  PERIOD!!!!!!!  No more people entering illegally.

The ONLY people to enter the USA should be LEGAL, fully vetted.  We have tens of thousands of  of brutal thugs from Latin American countries, and they should all be immediately deported.

Hundreds of billions are being spent on these undesirables while US citizens suffer from unchecked crime by these people.  I keep seeing those thugs that attacked the two NY police officers, and under the circumstance, the police should have been able to use their weapons for self defense and put down all those clowns attacking them.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 05:35:48 pm »
1.) Stop the ship from leaking (close the border).
2.) Pump out the water (deportations).
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 11:48:57 pm »
RINO sez:
"1.) Stop the ship from leaking (close the border).
 2.) Pump out the water (deportations)."

Although #1 is do-able (although it will take many divisions of the Army to do so), you wouldn't like what's required to achieve #2.

There is no member of this forum who is up for that.
I can state that with absolute assurance.

Because, to accomplish that, it's going to take THIS:

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 12:19:27 am »
1.) Stop the ship from leaking (close the border).
2.) Pump out the water (deportations).

And stop the “free stuff”

They are being incentivized to cross the border
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 01:26:19 am »

:yowsa: All of that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 03:16:19 pm »

Yep! Turn off the damned magnets!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 04:23:47 pm »
I want a closed border.  PERIOD!!!!!!!  No more people entering illegally.

The ONLY people to enter the USA should be LEGAL, fully vetted.  We have tens of thousands of  of brutal thugs from Latin American countries, and they should all be immediately deported.

Hundreds of billions are being spent on these undesirables while US citizens suffer from unchecked crime by these people.  I keep seeing those thugs that attacked the two NY police officers, and under the circumstance, the police should have been able to use their weapons for self defense and put down all those clowns attacking them.
That is the one and only deal that should be made  :yowsa: