Author Topic: Musk: What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes  (Read 257 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
See new posts
Conversation
Elon Musk

@elonmusk
A few other things you probably don’t know: illegals in America can get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, driver’s licenses, free healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.

What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes or do jury duty?
4:31 PM · Feb 3, 2024
·
33.2M
 Views

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1753894000510341530
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What is the point in paying taxes? Cut off the government money supply.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's why people as pissed.  Their needs are being neglected so resources can be freed to take care of newly arrived migrants' needs.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright