Author Topic: Activist Scientist, Junk Climate Science Finally On Trial  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Activist Scientist, Junk Climate Science Finally On Trial
« on: February 06, 2024, 11:21:41 am »
WRITTEN BY LARRY BELL ON FEB 5, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Activist Scientist, Junk Climate Science Finally On Trial

mann cnnFollowing many trillions of dollars spent on “net carbon neutral” fantasies of “green energy” and “clean electric vehicles,” about two dozen years too late we’re finally witnessing serious court challenges to the sort of “science” that spawned these costly and economically destructive climate alarm-premised boondoggles in the first place. [emphasis, links added]

In a costly case filed 12 years ago, a District of Columbia Superior Court Jury will determine if policy analyst Rand Simberg and conservative author Mark Steyn are guilty of defaming the personal and professional integrity of Michael Mann, a climate scientist who arguably more than any other lit the inferno of human-caused global-warming hysteria.

In a 2012 post on the Competitive Enterprise Institute blog, Simberg likened Mann to a Penn State football coach just found guilty of having sexually abused boys:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/activist-scientist-junk-climate-science-finally-on-trial/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson