Author Topic: Progressive Veterans Group to Spend $45 Million to Help Reelect Joe Biden  (Read 418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Progressive Veterans Group to Spend $45 Million to Help Reelect Joe Biden

Amy Furr 5 Feb 2024

A political action committee focused on veterans is gearing up to spend $45 million to reelect Democrat President Joe Biden.

The group, called VoteVets, also plans to support other Democrats whose names are on the 2024 ballot, the Hill reported Monday.

The outlet continued:

A $15 million push aimed at courting veterans and active-duty military families in the presidential battleground states will be the centerpiece, according to the group.

VoteVets also identified these races among the group’s priorities: Incumbent Democratic senators in Montana, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Ohio; Democratic Reps. Ruben Gallego (Ariz.) and Elissa Slotkin (Mich.), who are running for Senate; and Rep. Andy Kim (N.J.), who is challenging embattled Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.).

The VoteVets website states the group is “electing veterans who are fighting for a secure, prosperous, and progressive future.”

It is important to note that in November, Biden’s presidential campaign used Veterans Day to run a political ad criticizing his competitor, former President Donald Trump, according to Breitbart News.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1723468898668822864

“The ad is based on an anonymously sourced Atlantic article that claimed Trump had disparaged fallen World War II soldiers while visiting a cemetery overseas,” the article read.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/05/progressive-veterans-group-to-spend-45-million-to-help-reelect-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Progressive Veterans Group to Spend $45 Million to Help Reelect Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 02:12:50 am »
 :pondering: Golly Wally, where do ya think these progressive Vets got all that cash? And if they really care about Vets why would they waste that cash on someone with such a well known disdain of American military instead of, oh just spitballin here, on homeless and disabled American Vets who are so needy? It sure would be interesting to know who gave these progressive Vets all that cash to funnel into Slo Joe's Campaign :whistle:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:22:39 am »
From the article….

The VoteVets website states the group is “electing veterans who are fighting for a secure, prosperous, and progressive future.”

You can’t have prosperity with progressivism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 10:34:44 am »
Is the money here yet?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis