Exclusive Content > The Last Wire

Squad' Democrat accuses Walgreens of racism for leaving Boston neighborhood: 'Shame on you'

<< < (2/4) > >>

240B:
She is admitting that Black people are the thieves. But, she is only pissed that they have no place to rob anymore.

According to racist Black radicals, it is fundamentally "racist" to not allow yourself to be robbed by Black people. It is surprising that she would admit all of this so openly.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: 240B on February 05, 2024, 10:57:59 pm ---She is admitting that Black people are the thieves. But, she is only pissed that they have no place to rob anymore.

--- End quote ---
Exactly. Seems to me only a bigot would make such an assumption. Oh, wait ...

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on February 05, 2024, 09:45:48 pm ---I think the problem is that Walgreens' visitors from the neighborhood who had no intention of spending money there were taking with them baby formula, diapers, asthma inhalers ... what am I saying? They probably were taking bottles of liquor, mostly.

--- End quote ---

And all the Percosets and Vicadin.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 06, 2024, 01:38:10 am ---And all the Percosets and Vicadin.

--- End quote ---

You say that like it is a bad thing. 

The_Reader_David:

--- Quote from: 240B on February 05, 2024, 10:57:59 pm ---She is admitting that Black people are the thieves. But, she is only pissed that they have no place to rob anymore.

According to racist Black radicals, it is fundamentally "racist" to not allow yourself to be robbed by Black people. It is surprising that she would admit all of this so openly.

--- End quote ---

Shades of Alvy Singer's father in Annie Hall:  "She's a colored woman, from Harlem!  She has no money! She's got a right to steal from us! After all, who is she gonna steal from if not us?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version