Author Topic: Biden Has a Festival of Confusion in Las Vegas, As He Brags About Defying the Supreme Court By Nick  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Has a Festival of Confusion in Las Vegas, As He Brags About Defying the Supreme Court
Nick Arama

Joe Biden was at a fundraiser in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday night.

I think that's part of trying to limit his exposure, but the gaffes and the problems still get out. I don't know what kind of money he hauls in after people listen to some of the things that he says, given that they must realize what problems he has.

Biden repeats debunked or misleading stories about former President Donald Trump trying to gin up fear to get money and votes. That's all Biden has, other than a record of failure. He repeated the debunked story about former President Donald Trump  supposedly calling American soldiers fallen in France "suckers" and "losers." That appears to be part of his standard campaign speech now because facts don't matter to him.

I also noticed they're trying to make him look more interesting at campaign events with lighting behind him. Sorry, guys, it's not working. This is the second event where I've seen such lighting, and unfortunately for the Biden people, trying to make Old Joe more flashy doesn't cover up the mistakes.

Biden repeated the false claim that he'd "created" 15 million new jobs when it was people just returning to work after the pandemic and he didn't do anything to "create" the jobs to begin with. But he had to admit that not everyone was feeling the benefits and progress yet. Hard to feel what isn't there.

Once again, he seemed to have problems articulating. This was pretty indecipherable on the whole, despite the teleprompter.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1754343881003487368

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/02/05/biden-campaign-event-nevada-n2169658
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34