General Category > Life News

Taylor Swift: “I’m a Christian” and People With Real “Christian Values” Support Abortion

(1/2) > >>

Hoodat:
Taylor Swift: “I’m a Christian” and People With Real “Christian Values” Support Abortion

Micaiah Bilger  |  Feb 4, 2020  |  7:30PM

Taylor Swift seems to believe that she can be a Christian and support the killing of unborn babies in abortions.

In a new Netflix documentary about her life, “Miss Americana,” Swift insisted that she is a Christian – even though she promotes political causes that go against Christian teachings, CBN News reports.

The celebrity has been increasingly vocal about her political beliefs over the past several years. In August, she told The Guardian that she supports legalized abortion. “Obviously, I’m pro-choice,” Swift said.

A year earlier, she endorsed Democrat Phil Bredesen in the Tennessee Senate race against Republican Marsha Blackburn, a leading pro-life advocate. Blackburn won anyway and continues to be a strong voice for life in the U.S. Senate.

In the new documentary, Swift talked about that moment when she decided to become more vocal politically.  .  .

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/02/04/taylor-swift-im-a-christian-and-people-with-real-christian-values-support-abortion/

LMAO:
And there are a certain percentage of people who will base their vote on who ever this ditz endorses

roamer_1:
No. Necessarily they do not.
Christians do not bow before Marduk

Smokin Joe:
Matt: 19:14

--- Quote ---But Jesus said, 'Suffer the children, and forbid them not, to come unto me, for of such is the reign of the heavens;'

--- End quote ---
(Young's Literal Translation)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 05, 2024, 05:11:46 am ---Matt: 19:14
 (Young's Literal Translation)

--- End quote ---

There's that whole millstone around the neck thing for anyone who hurts these little ones....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version