Author Topic: In Biden’s case, age doesn’t beget wisdom; it begets idiocy  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In Biden’s case, age doesn’t beget wisdom; it begets idiocy
« on: February 04, 2024, 02:46:06 pm »
February 3, 2024
In Biden’s case, age doesn’t beget wisdom; it begets idiocy
By Noel S. Williams

With polls showing that voters across the political spectrum are concerned about Biden’s age, his handlers are spinning that he’s wise. While there can be a correlation between age and wisdom, it’s decoupled in Biden’s case.

There are two main reasons for this:

First, Biden hasn’t learned from experience. He lacks experiential intelligence.

Second, the part of the brain most associated with wisdom is the prefrontal cortex. Biden’s brain is ravaged by dementia, something that even those who work closely with him will not deny, instead hiding behind the euphemistic “slowing down.”

Age alone does not engender wisdom. Wisdom also requires an openness to learn. Wisdom is often defined as the ability to make sound decisions and to advise others to behave in ways that are more likely to bring about desired outcomes. By that measure, Biden is not only unwise, but he also repeats so many mistakes as to indicate insanity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/in_bidens_case_age_doesnt_beget_wisdom_it_begets_idiocy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: In Biden’s case, age doesn’t beget wisdom; it begets idiocy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 04:03:32 pm »
Biden didn’t have any wisdom before dementia took hold
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: In Biden’s case, age doesn’t beget wisdom; it begets idiocy
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 04:29:16 am »
Wrecking Ball Joe was born an idiot, and never improved upon that through his 80 + years.

And supposedly the American people voted for this clown.  Naw, the election was fixed.  And those same dummies on the other side of the aisle just sat quiet, and Chief Justice John Roberts led that group of clowns to remain uninvolved.  Meanwhile, the republic gasped for its last breath, and the few that protested, ended up in prison for years.

There is no justice in this in pseudo fascist state.