Author Topic: Massive fire engulfs Texas chicken plant as global elites ramp up calls for world to stop eating mea  (Read 310 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massive fire engulfs Texas chicken plant as global elites ramp up calls for world to stop eating meat
02/01/2024 / By Cassie B.

A massive fire is engulfing a chicken plant in Texas in yet another case of a mysterious fire affecting a food processing plant at the same time that global elites have been ramping up their calls for the world to give up meat consumption.

The fire broke out at Feather Crest Farms, which is east of the city of Kurten, Texas and around 100 miles outside of Houston. Shortly afterward, Bryan Texas Utilities announced that they would be cutting off service to 140 customers to ensure firefighters’ safety as they respond to the massive fire. This is a strong indication of just how big the fire is and how extensive the damage could be once firefighters get it under control.

Although workers were on the site when the fire broke out, there have been no injuries or deaths reported.

The fire had already consumed a building and a number of tanks by the time the earliest reports on the incident came out. The public has been instructed to avoid the area so emergency vehicles can reach the site easily as firefighters are reportedly still struggling to contain the flames. It is expected to take several days to fully contain the fire.

https://www.climate.news/2024-02-01-fire-texas-chicken-plant-globalists-stop-eating-meat.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There you go!  Global goreing caused the coop to overheat and chicken farts ignited to cause the conflagration. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
There you go!  Global goreing caused the coop to overheat and chicken farts ignited to cause the conflagration. :thud:

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum