Author Topic: Financial Expert Says Numbers in New Jobs Report 'Do Not Add Up'  (Read 518 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Financial Expert Says Numbers in New Jobs Report 'Do Not Add Up'
« on: February 03, 2024, 12:04:20 pm »
Financial Expert Says Numbers in New Jobs Report 'Do Not Add Up'
Story by George C. Upper III • 17h

My father, may he rest in peace, was not the political animal that his son turned out to be, but he did have one unshakable belief about government reports.

They're made up to reflect whatever the president wants people to believe the truth to be, he thought. And he's not alone in that, of course.

Tax attorney and registered investment advisor Rebecca Walser would probably have gotten along with my dad -- at least while they were talking about this subject.

Walser appeared on Fox Business' "Mornings with Maria" on Friday to discuss, along with a number of other guests, the most recent jobs report from the President Joe Biden's Bureau of Labor Statistics.

"It's a shock, actually," Walser said of the report that claimed that 353,000 new jobs were added in January.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/financial-expert-says-numbers-in-new-jobs-report-do-not-add-up/ar-BB1hGw40?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ea15ebeee41b42c486d9d4a63091028a&ei=81
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Financial Expert Says Numbers in New Jobs Report 'Do Not Add Up'
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 04:30:55 pm »
Fraud?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 05:13:48 pm »
Fraud?

It's a monthly game:

* Great numbers are proclaimed in a splashy announcement;

* The numbers are quietly adjusted downward to a significant degree a week or three later;

* The partisan MSM ignore this oft-repeated monthly pattern.

So, yeah, a Dem-MSM fraud.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 05:29:18 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 05:38:45 pm »
They call it "Fudging."
:pondering: I thought 'fudging' had a different meaning in this administration....maybe that only applies to Biden :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 07:45:47 pm »
:pondering: I thought 'fudging' had a different meaning in this administration....maybe that only applies to Biden :whistle:

:silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 05:23:24 pm »
I see they do "fudging" in the senate hearing rooms these days. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson