Author Topic: Biden in Los Angeles, Santa Monica this weekend before heading to Las Vegas  (Read 436 times)

Offline Hoodat

Biden in Los Angeles, Santa Monica this weekend before heading to Las Vegas

February 3, 2024 2:44PM

LOS ANGELES - President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden arrived in Los Angeles Saturday for a brief overnight visit to boost the president's re-election campaign.

Air Force One landed at LAX at 3:25 p.m., and Biden was greeted on the tarmac by Sen. Alex Padilla, D-California, and Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Los Angeles, according to the White House. At 3:40 p.m., he boarded Marine One en route to Santa Monica, while Jill Biden joined the motorcade for her own event.

The White House said the president then headed to a campaign meeting in Bel Air, according to a media pool report.

No further details of the president's plans in the Los Angeles area were released, but Deadline reported that he planned to meet with Black entertainment industry leaders who are in town for Sunday's Grammy Awards ceremony.

According to the report, citing a source familiar with the plans, Biden will discuss issues pertinent to his re-election bid and how the entertainment leaders can help mobilize voters.  .  .  .

https://www.foxla.com/news/biden-in-los-angeles-today-feb-3-2024

So not only did Biden use Air Force One to fly from Delaware to California to campaign, he also used a C-5 or C-17 to fly Marine One out there as well.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He may be there physically,but........

WHY is it that no one in politics has the stones to come out in public and say that Biden is senile and unelected staffers are running America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

This doesn’t sound like a guy that’s going to step down before the election

And why would he? The Republican Party  is currently in one of the biggest slumps I think I’ve seen in a long time. Bad candidates, no money, no plan, no ideas

Biden dropping out now would be like a football team forfeiting a game when they have all the advantages
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

I don't know whether this happened on the Feb. 3 trip to L.A., but it's a priceless example of Biden's pandering:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden made a surprise stop at a Los Angeles Black breakfast restaurant in a continued attempt to garnish support from the Black community. It appears Joe Biden is worried about the recent news of Democrats going red in Chicago.
Biden recently went viral for eating Cook Out chicken tenders with a young Black man's family at their home. ...

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1761170128199143925
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know whether this happened on the Feb. 3 trip to L.A., but it's a priceless example of Biden's pandering:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden made a surprise stop at a Los Angeles Black breakfast restaurant in a continued attempt to garnish support from the Black community. It appears Joe Biden is worried about the recent news of Democrats going red in Chicago.
Biden recently went viral for eating Cook Out chicken tenders with a young Black man's family at their home. ...

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1761170128199143925
Surprise stop my @$$, just how did they know where this Black breakfast restaurant was and that it was Black owned? And what do they serve different in a Black breakfast restaurant then say a White breakfast restaurant? Also I would like to know the path they took to avoid the homeless, drug addicts, and deteriorated streets buildings in LA. And now on to Las Vegas? There's another Fine city littered with homeless, drug addicts, illegal aliens and high crime. I wonder how much manpower it took to sanitize the streets in those three cities for Bidens fundraising trip.