Author Topic: Democrats hold vast fundraising advantage as Republicans face cash problems, disarray in crucial swi  (Read 657 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats hold vast fundraising advantage as Republicans face cash problems, disarray in crucial swing states
The DNC starts the election year with nearly three times the cash on hand reported by the RNC
Brandon Gillespie By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published February 3, 2024 3:34pm EST

FIRST ON FOX: Democrats have started the election year off on a high note with a vast fundraising advantage over their Republican counterparts, who are facing a shortage of cash and party disarray in crucial swing states.

According to year-end reports filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) this week, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) holds nearly three times the cash on hand reported by the Republican National Committee (RNC), and brought in nearly three times as much fundraising in the final month of 2023.

The RNC reported its worst fundraising year since 2013 raising just $87.2 million in 2023, and starting 2024 with just over $8 million in cash on hand. If adjusted for inflation, the RNC's fundraising was last this low in 1993 — before the 2002 McCain Feingold Act restricted political committee fundraising from corporations and capped donations from individuals.

The DNC reported $120 million raised in 2023, and a record $21 million in cash on hand, marking a massive $13 million gap between the two committees. It also reported raising $14.7 million in December to the RNC's $5.3 million.

Although the RNC brought in more direct contributions than the DNC throughout the year, the latter enjoys a joint fundraising agreement with incumbent President Biden's re-election campaign, as well as its other joint fundraising committees, and overall outpaced the RNC, which does not have a joint fundraising agreement, for much of that period. National committees of either party often see a decline in fundraising during election cycles against an incumbent president of the opposite party.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-hold-vast-fundraising-advantage-republicans-face-cash-problems-disarray-crucial-swing-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The ramifications of this will trickle down to down ticket races as well
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

The RNC has been reduced to a Trump Legal Fee/Ronna get rich scheme organization. 
   What did you expect when 'Trump the Grifter' took it over?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yppers, with the DEMS keeping Trump busy in court and draining his money with legal fees; he in turn is draining the RNC.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 02:19:37 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

The RNC has been reduced to a Trump Legal Fee/Ronna get rich scheme organization.

That's about right.  The GOP wants Trump as the candidate because they figure he will self fund (like he did in 2016).  So the members of the RNC can sit on their asses and do nothing because Trump is handling it.  And when Trump loses, they can fall back on their traditional donor money to cover their salaries while Trump gets the blame.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

That's about right.  The GOP wants Trump as the candidate because they figure he will self fund (like he did in 2016).  So the members of the RNC can sit on their asses and do nothing because Trump is handling it.  And when Trump loses, they can fall back on their traditional donor money to cover their salaries while Trump gets the blame.

As he should
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No real surprise,there.

After all,the RNC relies on cash donations by Americans,and the DNC if financed by globalists from all over the world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!