General Category > Tucker On Twitter

Tucker Carlson spotted in Russia, spurs rumors of interview with Putin

(1/9) > >>

Timber Rattler:
https://thepostmillennial.com/tucker-carlson-spotted-in-at-russia-spurs-rumors-of-interview-with-putin?utm_campaign=64483#google_vignette

So apparently Carlson is in Moscow this weekend, rumored to be interviewing Putin.  He was photographed at the Bolshoi theater watching a performance of "Spartacus."

mountaineer:
Why I'm interviewing Vladimir Putin.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1754939251257475555

mountaineer:
The hysteria on the left is beyond belief. Some are calling Carlson a traitor for daring to speak to Putin. Apparently, it was okay when Barbara Walters interviewed him, though. She also interviewed Barbara Walters Fidel Castro and Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin, for that matter (speaking of dictators). Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein. Traitors, I tell you!
--- Quote ---Tony Mollica
@PghmannTony
I think Tucker should interview French president Mitterrand.
10:01 AM · Feb 6, 2024

--- End quote ---

mrclose:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on February 06, 2024, 07:09:49 pm ---The hysteria on the left is beyond belief. Some are calling Carlson a traitor for daring to speak to Putin. Apparently, it was okay when Barbara Walters interviewed him, though. She also interviewed Barbara Walters Fidel Castro and Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin, for that matter (speaking of dictators). Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein. Traitors, I tell you!

--- End quote ---

Lots of traitors, I guess!😢

2013– John Daniszewski interviewed Putin for AP

2016– John Mickelthwait interviewed Putin for Bloomberg

2017– Oliver Stone interviewed Putin for Showtime

2017– Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin for NBC

2021- Keir Simmons interviewed Putin for NBC

2021– Hadley Gamble interview Putin for CNBC Are they traitors too?

Timber Rattler:
All those interviews took place BEFORE Putin (re)invaded Ukraine in 2022.

And Carlson's interview won't be in good faith either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version