Author Topic: Women are giving hope to Biden campaign against Trump  (Read 949 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women are giving hope to Biden campaign against Trump
« on: February 03, 2024, 09:38:46 pm »
 Women are giving hope to Biden campaign against Trump
by Alex Gangitano and Julia Manchester - 02/03/24 12:00 PM ET

Women voters are giving President Biden’s reelection campaign hope ahead of an expected rematch against former President Trump.

Support for Biden from women is on the rise, a survey published this week found, giving the campaign some optimism amid otherwise tough polling and a challenging 10 months ahead.

The president has put extra attention on appealing to women voters, especially around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade last month. That has dovetailed with stepped-up campaign travel and focus on pivotal states where he needs to win again in 2024, such as South Carolina, Michigan and Nevada.

And Trump’s recent “unforced errors,” combined with his defamation case loss to E. Jean Carroll, may hurt him with this demographic, some experts caution.

A Quinnipiac poll released Wednesday found that 58 percent of women said they support Biden, up from 53 percent in December. Meanwhile, 53 percent of men polled said they support Trump, which was “largely unchanged” from 51 percent in December.

“The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on. Propelled by female voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden,” Quinnipiac University polling analyst Tim Malloy said in the report.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4445166-biden-trump-women-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Women are giving hope to Biden campaign against Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 10:02:34 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 02:08:53 am »

Joe is an evil pedophile and sexual pervert.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 02:10:56 am »
   Trump needs to grab em by the pu$$y and lead them into the voting booth, yea that's the ticket.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 02:15:24 am »
   Trump needs to grab em by the pu$$y and lead them into the voting booth, yea that's the ticket.

Or you can go to one of Brandon's voting booths and be sniffed all over.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 02:16:59 am »

The look on her face says it all
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 02:19:54 am »
The look on her face says it all
She wants to punch him in the face.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 02:23:45 am »
Joe is an evil pedophile and sexual pervert.

I guess Dem women like that.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2024, 02:34:06 am »
She wants to punch him in the face.

Or a quick elbow to his groin.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2024, 03:56:19 pm »
There is a lot of hypocrisy of how women react to Trump versus Biden

Many of the same women who condemn Trump for his treatment of women dismissed Tara Reid’s  accusation against Biden

Barry Goldwater

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2024, 08:24:50 pm »
But Biden is pro-Roe, so that's all that matters.  *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2024, 08:38:57 pm »
There is a lot of hypocrisy of how women react to Trump versus Biden

Many of the same women who condemn Trump for his treatment of women dismissed Tara Reid’s  accusation against Biden

A lot of that has to do with how MSM reports on Trump and how they report on Brandon.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 11:12:25 pm »
Universal suffrage...
...was a mistake.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 11:14:49 pm »
A lot of that has to do with how MSM reports on Trump and how they report on Brandon.

No

Many of these women supported Biden because they wanted to simply defeat Trump. Tara Reid was a threat to that. Look at the treatment she got compared to the woman who accuse Kavenaugh(sp)

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 11:16:19 pm »

Biden is almost the same exact position as he is in that cartoon @240B posted :mauslaff:

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 11:53:52 pm »

Biden is almost the same exact position as he is in that cartoon @240B posted :mauslaff:
The woman involved is Stephanie Carter. She was the wife of Ashton Carter Defense Secretary. Ashton has died of a heart attack since then.

Snopes had a heart attack too. They went into super-overdrive to publish that what everyone clearly saw and what is clearly videoed and documented, never happened.

God only knows what he was whispering in her ear. Whatever Biden said to her I'm pretty sure it was 'not safe for work' stuff. He is molesting a man's wife directly in front of him. And this was before he went 'full retard'.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 01:05:11 am »
Although we know it will never happen, Biden could easily be sued for this pic and the video it came from.
Thousands of men have been fired and sued for far less. Even with no video evidence at all.