Author Topic: Elon Musk Claims Biden Is Trying To ‘Get As Many Illegals in the Country As Possible’ So He Can Make  (Read 274 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Elon Musk Claims Biden Is Trying To ‘Get As Many Illegals in the Country As Possible’ So He Can Make a ‘One-Party State’
© Provided by Mediaite

Billionaire X/Twitter owner Elon Musk claimed on Friday that President Joe Biden is trying to “get as many illegals in the country as possible” so he can create a “one-party state.”

Reacting to an AP report which said Biden would “prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants,” Musk wrote:

Biden’s strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.

2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective.

He added, “Here is the full text of the bill. It sounds so reasonable at first, just like ‘The Committee of Public Safety’ actually meant ‘The Cutting Off Heads Committee’ in revolutionary France.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/elon-musk-claims-biden-is-trying-to-get-as-many-illegals-in-the-country-as-possible-so-he-can-make-a-one-party-state/ar-BB1hHhhx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ea15ebeee41b42c486d9d4a63091028a&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden doesn't have enough fire power left in his brain to pull it off, but his puppet master does. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden doesn't have enough fire power left in his brain to pull it off, but his puppet master does. :pondering:
'Puppet master' should be plural, but otherwise I agree.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis