Author Topic: Choose your future: Trump or Obama?  (Read 7516 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Choose your future: Trump or Obama?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2024, 10:05:33 pm »
Like we get to choose.

@jmyrlefuller

Not at the rate the left is filing criminal charges  against  Trump,and it SEEMS like many alleged Republican voters have no problem  with  this.

THEY would rather have Biden,Part-2,or  "Giggles,Part 1" than Trump,and want us  to believe that envy and jealousy  have nothing  to  do with it.

We either get Trump this time and keep reminding him to lead with his eyes on the history books,or this might end up being the last real election we have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2024, 10:08:02 pm »
@sneakypete
Dood. YOUR BOY did more in one year than ANYBODY to destroy America. So don't give me that crap.
Your shit stinks just the same as the democrats.

@roamer_1

Awwww. Hurted your widdle feelwings?

BTW,seems like you think everybody's shit BUT  yours stinks.

You need to open your mind a little and quit being so selfish.

BTW,when was the last time you voted for a President that won?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2024, 10:10:43 pm »
They won't. They'll claim they were cheated, guaranteed.

@roamer_1

Cheating is going to be a BIG part of the DNC program his cycle,and this is why they are importing every 3rd world denizen they can find,retiring them in place with "free" housing,medical care,utilities,and spending money.

You must be SOOO proud to be associated with  that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2024, 10:11:08 pm »
Oh, so the Trump/Counter-Trump war has a new thread......

Carry on.......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2024, 10:16:50 pm »
These days, they can't get elected WITH conservatives either. Face it. We're 10% of the population at best. We're insignificant, powerless, disenfranchised while 90% of the country borrows and spends its way into national collapse for their own personal benefit.

@jmyrlefuller

IF even half of what you  claim is true,and I have no reason to believe it isn't,the only  chance at all that we have for winning is to vote for someone who  can't be bribed and who only cares about getting written down in the history books as "The President that saved America!"

Given the number of illegal aliens now registered to vote and with  their numbers growing daily,THIS is probably  our last chance to save America as nation of free and independent people.

BUT......,trivial things like that don't seem to  matter to some self-absorbed posters here.

And I guess it shouldn't,since bitching about something seems to  be  what they are best at,and if/when,with  their help,the  DNC candidate  is elected,they  will have plenty to bitch  about.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2024, 10:18:40 pm »
@roamer_1

Awwww. Hurted your widdle feelwings?

BTW,seems like you think everybody's shit BUT  yours stinks.

You need to open your mind a little and quit being so selfish.

BTW,when was the last time you voted for a President that won?

No, my feelings ain't hurt. They ain't even effected.

In what way is it being selfish to insist upon the things that history proves to work? Ain't it BETTER to do the things that work, instead of the opposite?

as to the last president I voted for who won... Probably BushIIB

But then, even he was not conservative, and there has been nothing conservative since. So it is no surprise that I have not voted for them. Did not vote for McCain't. Did not vote for Romney. Did not vote for Tumpy, and will not vote for Tumpy.

Tumpy is a liberal populist. Romney was liberal. McCain't was moderate who hated conservatives. When you stop raising up the very jerks that are selling us out to the Democrats, and raise up Conservatism, I'll be in with all four feet.

But I will not help you destroy this country.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2024, 10:22:15 pm »
@roamer_1

Cheating is going to be a BIG part of the DNC program his cycle,and this is why they are importing every 3rd world denizen they can find,retiring them in place with "free" housing,medical care,utilities,and spending money.

You must be SOOO proud to be associated with  that.

I am not associated with anything, @sneakypete . I am not helping them. I ain't helping you either. That is by it's nature, non-associated.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2024, 10:30:20 pm »
No, my feelings ain't hurt. They ain't even effected.

In what way is it being selfish to insist upon the things that history proves to work? Ain't it BETTER to do the things that work, instead of the opposite?

as to the last president I voted for who won... Probably BushIIB

But then, even he was not conservative, and there has been nothing conservative since. So it is no surprise that I have not voted for them. Did not vote for McCain't. Did not vote for Romney. Did not vote for Tumpy, and will not vote for Tumpy.

Tumpy is a liberal populist. Romney was liberal. McCain't was moderate who hated conservatives. When you stop raising up the very jerks that are selling us out to the Democrats, and raise up Conservatism, I'll be in with all four feet.

But I will not help you destroy this country.

@roamer_1

That is EXACTLY what you are doing when you refuse to vote for the ONE candidate that won't start running for re-election his first day in office,who can't be bribed,and whose prime concern is going down in the history books as "The President that Saved America".

Online roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2024, 10:36:08 pm »
@roamer_1

That is EXACTLY what you are doing when you refuse to vote for the ONE candidate that won't start running for re-election his first day in office,who can't be bribed,and whose prime concern is going down in the history books as "The President that Saved America".

I think not. And the record stands with me. @sneakypete

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2024, 10:38:05 pm »
Oh, so the Trump/Counter-Trump war has a new thread......

Carry on.......

It isn't really a Trump/counterTrump thread. It's really a fact vs illogic thread and they can attack me all they want.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

John Adams

You don't fight with the army you wish you had, you fight with the one you do have!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 10:40:40 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2024, 10:39:57 pm »
I think not. And the record stands with me. @sneakypete

@roamer_1

I don't,and never WILL agree with you on this,and YOU don't and never WILL agree with me  on this,so why don't we just stop  jerking each  other's chains about it?

"Did tOO!" and Did NOT!" are not "closers".

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2024, 10:45:48 pm »
@roamer_1

I don't,and never WILL agree with you on this,and YOU don't and never WILL agree with me  on this,so why don't we just stop  jerking each  other's chains about it?

"Did tOO!" and Did NOT!" are not "closers".

That ain't what I do @sneakypete . I defend Conservatism.
If you think Tumpy deserves my vote, then make the Conservative argument for him.
Oops! There's the problem. You can't.

But I would greatly welcome debate, rather than the usual 'you're a poopyhead' comments.

Start in fiscal conservatism and libertarianism.
Go ahead. Make your case.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2024, 10:47:28 pm »
It isn't really a Trump/counterTrump thread. It's really a fact vs illogic thread and they can attack me all they want.

John Adams

You don't fight with the army you wish you had, you fight with the one you do have!

*FOR* the things you *DON'T* want?

It's a ridiculous proposition.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2024, 10:49:01 pm »

But I would greatly welcome debate, rather than the usual 'you're a poopyhead' comments.

You'll never get that with that particular poster.

I don't have a problem with someone who votes for Trump. I just choose differently
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2024, 10:51:12 pm »

I don't have a problem with someone who votes for Trump. I just choose differently

Yup, though I get a bit more offended than you... Especially when they call it conservatism.
Words mean things.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2024, 11:01:05 pm »
They won't. They'll claim they were cheated, guaranteed.

They already predict 2024 will be stolen, nine months in advance.  Their god claimed to have won all 50 states last time.  So pretty much no matter the result, they will have been cheated.  Where is that crying baby meme from the Algore era?  You can replace the text with “Official Seal of MAGA.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2024, 11:08:37 pm »
Yup, though I get a bit more offended than you... Especially when they call it conservatism.
Words mean things.

True.

And there really isn't a conservative case you can make when it comes to Trump. "Can't be bribed" and "obsessed with going down in the history books as the president that saved America" are pretty vague cases to make

I understand that there are some who are voting for him simply because they believe he would be the better choice of the two  and that's their right to to whatever they want with their ballot

But we need to change course because the path we are on is not sustainable. And that isn't just fiscally speaking, either. And both candidates will continue the unsustainable path

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2024, 11:21:16 pm »
Hoodat:
"Choosing the lesser of two evils is choosing evil."

Fishrrman:
NOT making a choice -- even an unpalatable one -- is political suicide.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2024, 11:22:49 pm »
Hoodat:

Fishrrman:

No, Choosing a leftist, big government candidate from the right is political suicide.

Online DB

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2024, 11:26:11 pm »
Hoodat:

Fishrrman:

I'm making a choice not to vote for someone who is destructive to the country.

And in this case it is both candidates.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2024, 11:30:51 pm »
That ain't what I do @sneakypete . I defend Conservatism.
If you think Tumpy deserves my vote, then make the Conservative argument for him.
Oops! There's the problem. You can't.

Start in fiscal conservatism and libertarianism.
Go ahead. Make your case.

@roamer_1

It would be easier to get the sun to rise in the west than to convince you that you are wrong about anything.

Well,at least I tried to end  this hostile back and forth.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2024, 11:32:03 pm »
True.

And there really isn't a conservative case you can make when it comes to Trump. "Can't be bribed" and "obsessed with going down in the history books as the president that saved America" are pretty vague cases to make

And built on fairy dust and unicorn farts to boot. There is no series of quotes to argue, no declarations. Nothing. Moonbeams and wishes.

I understand that there are some who are voting for him simply because they believe he would be the better choice of the two  and that's their right to to whatever they want with their ballot

Oh I get it. FEAR. I know. I had the same knee-jerk reaction for years when I was listening to talk radio 24/7, indoctrinated into that very fear. But any way you look at it, voting for what you don't want is not going to get you what you do want. I know that doesn't sound like much of an epiphany... But it was at the time. Continuing to vote against Conservatism, directly opposing conservatism, for fear of liberals... Voting liberals into the Right for fear of Democrats has got to be the stupidest thing possible.

The Right is supposed to go up against the left, not help it. There is supposed to be a vast difference, and there is not. The only way that changes is when folks abandon their fears and vote for the truth. Till theen, we continue to circle the drain in our ever increasing race to the bottom.

But we need to change course because the path we are on is not sustainable. And that isn't just fiscally speaking, either. And both candidates will continue the unsustainable path

Boy Howdy, ain't that the truth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2024, 11:32:38 pm »

@LMAO

Yeah,WTH,it's only the survival of America as a free and independent  nation that  it at stake.

It's not like it's about something important,right?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2024, 11:38:56 pm »
@roamer_1

It would be easier to get the sun to rise in the west than to convince you that you are wrong about anything.

Well,at least I tried to end  this hostile back and forth.

HAHAHAHAHA I EASILY admit my errors, @sneakypete and have done so many times on this board. All you ave to do is show me I am wrong and that Tumpy is Conservative. Then I would vote for him, and happily admit my error.

Go ahead. Make your argument. I'll wait.

And if you don't want the hostile back and forth, that starts with you, not me.

You should know by now I bear you no ill will.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2024, 11:39:46 pm »
@LMAO

Yeah,WTH,it's only the survival of America as a free and independent  nation that  it at stake.

It's not like it's about something important,right?

Yeah... You're not helping with that.