Author Topic: NYC inks another set of emergency hotel contracts to house migrants — at $137M price tag  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

NYC inks another set of emergency hotel contracts to house migrants — at $137M price tag

Mayor Eric Adams’ administration has signed another series of emergency hotel deals — with a total $137 million price tag — to house the thousands of migrants heading to NYC each week, The Post has learned.

Eight hotels in Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Manhattan will add more than 750 rooms for asylum-seeker families with kids, according to city records about the latest batch of contracts, inked over the last two weeks.

The largest deal went to Housing Options & Geriatric Association Resources, a Bronx-based company that specializes in helping the “elderly, seriously mentally ill adults, the homeless, adults living with Special Needs and the physically challenged,” according to its website.

It signed a $54 million contract to house migrants at a Queens Holiday Inn with nearly 400 units, the records show.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-inks-another-set-of-emergency-hotel-contracts-to-house-migrants-at-137m-price-tag/ar-BB1hDsEe?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=339d59f7547f4aa7a5198228388f59d6&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson