Author Topic: Impeach the bum!  (Read 214 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeach the bum!
« on: February 01, 2024, 04:13:34 pm »
February 1, 2024
Impeach the bum!
By Frank Friday

You can tell what a good idea it is to impeach Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, just by all the screeching leftists who oppose the idea. MSNBC and their brethren have devoted endless hours to proclaiming there is no evidence on which to base his removal. Except, of course, for the millions of illegals and tons of fentanyl welcomed through our borders without objection.

What we have is a grotesque dereliction of duty by the secretary (who for some odd reason is the spitting image of the Japanese anime character Krillin) and under the terms of Article I he can be impeached and removed for “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

This means, as Alexander Hamilton explained, in Federalist No. 65: “those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

The House impeachment articles state ad nauseum Mayorkas’ constant refusal to do his job or follow dozens of laws he is obliged to enforce. To a certain extent, officers of the executive department have flexibility in carrying out their duties, but they cannot simply refuse to do them at all. Any more than officials of the Treasury department could ignore random visitors entering their premises and walking off with bags of money.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/impeach_the_bum.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Impeach the bum!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 05:02:35 pm »
What else can the GOP Congress do when the Executive chooses to not do its job?

The Biden Admin is willfully deaf, blind, and dumb to the Border Crisis.  The Biden Admin wants to exploit the Border Crisis to extract prok barrel spending from Congress without implementing any immigration enforcement.

The impeachment of Mayorkas is a public shaming exercise.  The meat and potatoes is the withholding of Ukraine, Taiwan, and Israel funding to force the Biden Admin to secure the Border.

The American Government was created by the American People to Govern and Serve Americans and American interests.  It makes no sense for American taxpayers to fund securing Ukraine's, Taiwan's, and Israel's borders while ignoring America's own Borders.

#AmericaMatters
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Impeach the bum!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 11:45:06 pm »
RINO huffs:
"The impeachment of Mayorkas is a public shaming exercise.  The meat and potatoes is the withholding of Ukraine, Taiwan, and Israel funding to force the Biden Admin to secure the Border."

I posted once before, and will re-post, that if the impeachment of Mayorkas starts to get some traction, he will promptly resign and "disappear" from public view.

I sense that unlike the other incompetent front men of the administration, Mayorkas actually was a driving force behind the dismantling of the southern border.