Author Topic: Scientist who thought we 'we're all going to die from climate change' reveals 7 reasons she was wro  (Read 210 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Scientist who thought we 'we're all going to die from climate change' reveals 7 reasons she was wrong - and how the issue is being overblown
Story by Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com • 22h

A data scientist believes alarming warnings of disasters may be overblown

She said  emissions per person peaked in 2012 - and are still about the same

A scientist who believed humans would die from the climate crisis has made a U-turn and now
believes the issue may have been overblown.

Hannah Ritchie, a data scientist at the University of Oxford, claims that doomsday warnings of floods, widespread famine and deaths from disasters are overshadowing the progress that has been quietly made in recent years.

She pointed out how emissions per person peaked in 2012 and remained the same since, along with the notion that organic food is not more climate-friendly and that the dreaded 2.7F of warming is not a tipping point into oblivion

Ritchie, who published the book 'Not the End of the World,' recently shared the seven key points that led her to change her position on the climate crisis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/scientist-who-thought-we-we-re-all-going-to-die-from-climate-change-reveals-7-reasons-she-was-wrong-and-how-the-issue-is-being-overblown/ar-BB1hBdz6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=c3d837cf3bf047d98b0ac8b6a76b56a9&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson