Author Topic: Perfectly Legal Corruption.. Derek Hunter  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Perfectly Legal Corruption.. Derek Hunter
« on: February 01, 2024, 04:01:24 pm »
Perfectly Legal Corruption
Derek Hunter

We’ve all seen sporting events where you’d swear the referees or umpires were on the take. Calls that defy logic or actions devoid of common sense that leave people scratching their heads about how they came to be. Most of the time, it’s just an error – people make mistakes – or sometimes it is incompetence, but occasionally it is corruption. In sports, corruption can be rooted out, and people are fired. In politics, however, as a normal person would define it, corruption is perfectly legal.

I’ve written about this before because it’s a continuing issue in politics. Actually, I’ve written about this at least five different times. About Maxine Waters, Maxine Waters again, Janet Yellen, the Bidens, and everyone. Honestly, there aren’t many people in DC I couldn’t have written a corruption story about – like how Nancy Pelosi got so rich.

But the thing that sets Washington's corruption apart from what normal people would view as corrupt is, while so much of what happens with our government leaders is wildly unethical, it’s not, in fact, illegal.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/01/perfectly-legal-corruption-n2634458
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34