Author Topic: Violent Illegal Alien Released Eight Hours After Arrest By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff'  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Violent Illegal Alien Released Eight Hours After Arrest By NC 'Sanctuary Sheriff'
Name: Luis Miguel Ahumada-Paredes
Date of Arrest: 01/18/2024
Charge(s): Stalking and Violation of a Court Order

View this suspect's booking info...

Shortly after 5:00 a.m., Ahumada-Paredes was booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail on $1,000 bond, then, despite his illegal status, he was released at 1:00 p.m. onto the streets of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Of course, this is not the illegal alien's first brush with the law.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/violent-illegal-alien-released-eight-hours-after-arrest-by-nc-sanctuary-sheriff
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NC: Illegal Alien Who Assaulted Woman, Freed In Less Than A Day By 'Sanctuary Sheriff!'
Name: Amilcar Reynoso-Mendez

Date of Arrest: 01/07/2024
Charge(s): Assault on a Female, DUI, Damage to Property

Reynosa-Mendez, an illegal alien from Guatemala was arrested at 12:00 a.m. and booked into the Buncombe County Jail on $2,000 bond. Despite the serious nature of his crimes, the danger he poses to the community and his illegal status, he was released shortly after noon, the same day.

Upon taking office in 2019, Buncombe County Sheriff Quentin Miller announced that his office would no longer cooperate with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and would stop honoring ICE detainers in his county's jail.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/nc-illegal-alien-who-assaulted-woman-freed-in-less-than-a-day-by-sanctuary-sheriff
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is the second report about this that was published,and yet it has never made the pages on the Charlotte,NC newspaper?????

I haven't even driven through Charlotte in over 30 years,but it was a big city  even back then with a big population. You would think a "local" newspaper that big would be making money by publishing reports of this sort of thing to get the "rednecks riled up",but it SEEMS like there hasn't be a whisper from them about this.

Guess the editors and the owners are happy to have illegal aliens that work so cheaply  keeping their lawns mowed and their fences painted?

As "Sluggo" once famously said on the  "NOT so "funny now" funny pages,"We haz met the enemy,and he is us!"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 06:51:48 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!