Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

who is going to win the Super Bowl 2024?

<< < (3/3)

Smokin Joe:
The people selling ad time. They win every year.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 04, 2024, 09:04:18 pm ---The people selling ad time. They win every year.

--- End quote ---

I used to watch the SB just to see the most expensive advertisements, but since the advertisers started Going Woke, I cannot justify wasting any time on it at all.

jafo2010:
I have boycotted pro sports ever since Kaepernick dropped a knee, and the rest of the 20 IQ fools in cleets followed him.  I was a Steelers fan, now I pay zero attention to pro sports. 

Also irritating is the fact the ten counties surrounding Pittsburgh voted 70% against building two new stadiums and tearing down Three Rivers Stadium with a debt outstanding of over $60 million for its construction, and the corrupt politicians, team owners, and others built the damn stadiums any how.  Just not right, a criminal misuse of taxpayer funds.  I believe the time has come to end taxpayers being on the hook for paying for team owners and players to become super rich on their dime.  F*** that sh*t!!!!

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on February 05, 2024, 04:23:28 am ---I have boycotted pro sports ever since Kaepernick dropped a knee, and the rest of the 20 IQ fools in cleets followed him.  I was a Steelers fan, now I pay zero attention to pro sports. 

Also irritating is the fact the ten counties surrounding Pittsburgh voted 70% against building two new stadiums and tearing down Three Rivers Stadium with a debt outstanding of over $60 million for its construction, and the corrupt politicians, team owners, and others built the damn stadiums any how.  Just not right, a criminal misuse of taxpayer funds.  I believe the time has come to end taxpayers being on the hook for paying for team owners and players to become super rich on their dime.  F*** that sh*t!!!!

--- End quote ---

:amen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version