Author Topic: Today's cover: Border security can’t wait, Biden’s deadly weakness and other commentary  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those illegal migrant buses, trains, planes, boats, and zeppelins up North.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline cato potatoe

Needless to say, had Biden promised to admit ten million illegals, he would have lost the swing states.  Attempts at gaslighting will only backfire if lies are easily disproven.  I think a lot of people are feeling insulted at this point. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Amnesty was given to 11 million illegal aliens in the 1980s by the 1986/1987 Immigration Reform Act, in exchange for the promise to enforce immigration laws for illegal aliens and those that employ them.

A broken promise on immigration enforcement should not be rewarded with more amnesty.

I would love to hear Biden's rationale for his Open Border ...

... cheap labor?

... overcome demographic decline of Blue States by importing new residents that receive Government subsidies?

... to settle the SouthWest with Mexicans, so it can eventually be given back to Mexico?

Why do elite Dems attribute more value and Government resources for illegal immigrants than American citizens and legal residents?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline cato potatoe

I would love to hear Biden's rationale for his Open Border ...

We can only study his peers.  Were he capable of forming an argument, he would deny the existence of an open border, and then he would resurrect the antiquated claims used by “neoliberals”  … i.e. the economy would fail without illegals, we are a nation of immigrants, illegals commit crime at a lower rate than citizens … the sort of tripe that propelled the realignment of 2016.