Author Topic: Economic Shock: 2/3 Of Voters Live ‘Paycheck To Paycheck’ Under Biden: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Economic Shock: 2/3 Of Voters Live ‘Paycheck To Paycheck’ Under Biden: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
January 31, 2024

Democratic politicians seem befuddled by the general lack of respect for what they believe are the accomplishments of Bidenomics. But they shouldn’t be. Because, despite some rebound in the economy since the COVID shutdown, Americans continue to struggle.

While the U.S. remains a wealthy country compared to others, nearly two-thirds of Americans say they are “living ‘paycheck to paycheck’ these days” in the latest I&I/TIPP Poll, conducted from Jan. 3-5 from among 1,401 registered voters. The poll has a +/-2.6 percentage point margin of error.

This shocking result comes as some on Wall Street and many politicians applaud recent data showing solid growth in the fourth quarter, along with a slowing rate of inflation.

What’s equally surprising is that the public’s concern is bipartisan, with 63% of Democrats, 67% of Republicans, and 62% of independents saying they’re just scraping by each payday.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/01/31/economic-shock-2-3-of-voters-live-paycheck-to-paycheck-under-biden-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Four more years of Wrecking Ball Joe would take the USA to the point of a slave state, fully ready to be just one more 3rd world nation subjugated to the globalist agenda.

And the UGLY TRUTH is that there are no WHITE HATS coming to save the day.  Once we succumb as a nation, it will usher in a long period of darkness and freedom will NOT be in our vocabulary any longer.

Offline LMAO

From the article....

What’s equally surprising is that the public’s concern is bipartisan, with 63% of Democrats, 67% of Republicans, and 62% of independents saying they’re just scraping by each payday.

if this poll is an accurate reflection of how Americans feel about the economy, Biden should just stick with the "Trump is a threat to democracy" shtick
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy