Author Topic: Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump: He Was the Most Pro-Life President  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump: He Was the Most Pro-Life President
National   |   Steven Ertelt   |   Jan 30, 2024   |   10:19AM   |   Washington, DC

A leading pro-life group has issued an endorsement for Donald Trump for president, saying he accomplished more than any other president on the pro-life front to protect babies from abortions.

Operation Rescue informed LifeNews that it has enthusiastically endorsed Trump for the Republican nomination to face pro-abortion Joe Biden.

“We recognize that during President Trump’s first administration, he accomplished more to protect innocent babies from abortion than any other president in American history,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “His administration was committed to policies that reflected the sanctity of life. President Trump is a promise keeper. In fact, he went beyond his promises to protect babies from the heinous practice of abortion, and he will do so again if elected.”

Newman told LifeNews that he is calling on other pro-life groups to follow his lead.

“President Trump has earned our support. His strong pro-life record speaks for itself. We must now work together in unity to halt the radical abortion expansion agenda of the corrupt Biden/Harris regime, which threatens to encode abortion on demand throughout all nine months of pregnancy and force it upon every state as the supreme law of the land,” said Newman. “As our forty-seventh president, Trump will collaborate with us to end the inhumane and barbaric practice of abortion.”

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2024/01/30/pro-life-group-endorses-donald-trump-he-was-the-most-pro-life-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Pro-Life Group Endorses Donald Trump: He Was the Most Pro-Life President
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 02:41:56 am »
IIRC Trump mentioned that there should be a federal law regarding abortion. He needs to make people understand that it's up to the states.  He's missing the mark on this issue.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.